Chapter 1.

Hey Guys! Well This Is Now My First Ever Story Up On Here Well That I Know Ill Be Happy With But I Hope Everyone Enjoys It Please Vote And Comment! Inbox Me! I Love You All xx 

Ivy's P.O.V 

Striding the through the hallway, the sound of my pointed heels echoed through the long corridors of St Charles Academy. All eyes turned, figures stepped back making a pathway for I Ivy Stonebridge. The power was within my soul. Yet I was never the upper class brunette to have the involuntary to be superior to another. In fact, that would define the three bitches that stood by the locker side, flirting with thee muscular, athletic 'jocks' that leaned up against them, grasping on to their butts flirting. 

Viola Roberts, Lucia Halls and Gloria Anderson. You could be fooled by thinking they were triplets as each of their limbs shifted in a row identically. Lucia and Gloria, you could precisely assume that they were the two minions that each snobby brats had. One dumb, and the other to take lead. However in this case they all thought the same. To be better than the rest. 

"Ivy! How You Been?! I Haven't Seen You In Ages. And I've Missed You Loads" My best friend Summer rushed towards me as the school bell rang, Rowling through the rooms and an almost empty hallway.

"Hey babe!" I replied pulling her in to a hug. 

If it wasn't for summer, Ivy Stonebridge would be unknown to the world ; Summer and I were partners in crime. 

Walking towards the overcrowded classroom, I could hear Mr Wrights Chanting for the class to shut up and take their seats.

"Hey Mr Wrights!" Summer smiled towards the young man who gestured a greeting smile but his bland grey eyes showed annoyance and broken peace. Taking off my black piercing heels I climbed on to the desk. ShowTime. 

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT YOUR BUTTS DOWN!" I yelled earning stunned faces and seating butts glaring up at me. My Black jeans stuck on to my legs I could feel them wobble a bit but I quickly gained my balance. I leered at them with a pale blank face. They spoke of none. 

"Seems like Ivy wants to strip for us all" Laughed Dean (the guy hogging viola earlier on today). A few others giggled along aside him. I could makeout Violas pink face turn to a deadly red. 

"I'm pretty sure your new girlfriend already got that show up for you at home, or did she dump you cus your the filth to her shoe?. Oh wait her shoes are polished I guess I can declare you invisible." I snapped back at him and with that my hands hurled the water bottle that lay in my left hand on to his face and the rest of his body. 

"Boy you get wet too easily, looks like I did a good job of getting you to blend in with being transparent" I smirked trashing the bottle on his face.