4 chapter - Meeting

hey, sorry for late update! and hope you'll like it. there're many mistakes and I'll edit it later.. 

xoxo N

Ella POV.

    I knew as soon as walked in that room nothing would be same again. I made deal and I had to act like I should. There was salient I don’t even know how long but it wasn’t awkward, he was just looking at me, reading me, I felt like he could read me like open book. He really was good lucking, handsome guy and I was wondering what he wanted do to with me. Oh come on, I wasn’t even that beautiful, sure people said I was pretty and I like my body but that doesn’t mean that I had boys all over me and everyone liked me, what I don’t understand why this gorgeous guy wanted me to be his girlfriend, he could get any girl he wanted and I’m sure there’re many of them. 

   There was knock on the door, he didn’t even looked away saying:

   “Come in”

    I looked at door wondering who was there. Door opened and guy in his early 25 walked in closing door behind him. He was good looking, tall 6,3 may be I’m not good at that soo, he had light brown hair and ocean blue eyes, built body that I could see throw white dress shirt he was wearing, looking familiar for me but … I pushed those thoughts away cause there’s no way my thoughts were true but I could only guess right?

   Looking up to his eyes he was studying my face just like I was doing minute ago. I looked away not being able to hold his gaze. There was something about this guy and I was afraid to find out that.

   “Sup Alex?” Nate was first who broke salient, so his name was Alex. Looking up he was looking at me again, but looked back to Nate as soon as he said those words.

   “He’s here and wants to see you” looking at Nate he’s eyes changed from soft to hard , I guess he didn’t likes whoever HE was.

  “What now?”

  “He said he’ll tell you in person” he looked at me again “and who’s she?” nodding his head at me

  “Her name-“ I cut him, looking up at Alex.

  “I’m Ella Nates girlfriend” I heard Nate chuckle. He looked surprised by my answer and then smirked

  “So she agreed” looking back at Nate

  “Yeah she did and now she’s my girlfriend and Ella “ he got up and walked where I was sitting and placed his warm hand on my shoulder “this’s Alex my best friend, he’s my best buddy since we were kids”

  “Nice to meet you Alex” I said looking up at him. He was smiling down on me

  “Can say same about you too Ella” the way he said my name called chills on my spine.”So what should I tell him?”

  Nate sighed, he sure was annoyed by that man I guess.

  “Call him in but I want you to take Ella with you and-“ he was cut off by me

  “Wait, why can’t I stay with you?” I asked getting up, was he hiding something from me? What if he wanted to sell my body or something without me knowing.. oh come on I can’t trust this guy so easily.

  “Cause he’s not good man and I don’t wanna you to meet him anytime soon, so please just Stay with Alex while I’ll deal with him?!” I guess I could trust him.. just for now..