Chapter 14 - The Truth

  "What are you saying?"

  "Should I leave?" 

  Me and Alex asked same time. Glancing at him he looked confused and out of place, I have never seen him be so uncomfortable while being or doing something

  "No you should stay" This time my aunt said it. "Ella" I looked at her as she nodded her head toward Alex "Look at him, tell me what you see."

  "Come on auntie where is this going? I have looked at him thousand times there is nothing..."

  "Ella, just do it." she asked me softly. 

  I turned and looked at Alex, he was a handsome young man. His eyes full of a history that shouldn't be told or asked about, he somehow reminded me of my...

  My eyes widened... I shook my head... "No no no.. It's impossible. Auntie tell me that..." I looked at her, tears streaming down my face. I was so fed up. I didn't knew what to feel. Should I be happy, or angry or should I... god help me...

  I felt hands on my shoulders and looking up as Nate standing in front of me. 

  "Shuush, calm down now.." He said softly and took me in his arms. He took me where sofa was and put me on his lap. 

  "Will someone explain me what's going on?!" It was Alex, hearing his words I was I looked up from Nates chest nodding my head at my aunt that I was ready to hear everything. 

  "I think you need to sit down Alex." 

 There was a sound of chear moving and It was time to hear the truth. The truth that will change everyone's life and truth that will either destroy or build something too powerful. 

  "When my sister met Ellas father she was very young, 17 to be exact and he was 19. I knew from the start that she was deeply in love with him. They would meet secretly nearly every day, Ella your father was an amazing man, he was so in love with your mother and loved you too, so whatever I'm going to say now I want you to remember that" She paused for a while and then continued.

     "When our father found out about his daughter being in relationship with a older guy he was vivid. He was so angry that he locked up Emma in her room and wouldn't let her even go to school. It was one night when Drake sneaked in our home and they run away. For a Month they were nowhere to be found and One month later Ella came home, she was glowing, looking so happy that I have never seen her. Our father was so angry at her I thought he would kill her, but instead of that he said one sentence that no one wanted to hear - 'do you know that your Drake is in a gang?' Emma was so shocked that she couldn't utter a word. 'he is a criminal and you're not going to be with him, do you understand me Ella?'.. that night  changed everything for her, even if I was right beside her whole time, comforting her there was no peace for her. Month later she found out that she was pregnant. On a graduation day she nearly fainted when she was doing her speech. Whole month Drake tried to contact her, he was calling, texting, was waiting outside our school for her, but she never gave him a chance to explain himself. One day when I was shopping at mall someone grabbed me from behind and dragged me to back stairs. It was Drake he looked like he's been through hell and nearly begged me to get him and Emma meet. I was in denial, like how was i supposed to trust a criminal as our father said he was, but on the other hand my sister was pregnant and he did deserve to know that. I told him to be by the cave at 6pm and that I would bring Emma with me. We always went there when she was upset and I knew that would cheer her up too. That night, was a night I would never forget. I have never seen a man cry like a baby, but when I saw Drake breaking down in front of my sister when she told him that she was pregnant was saddest thing to see. That day he came back to our home with us and asked my father Emmas hand, sure there was fight and loud words were said, when our father saw that he was a good man he was okay with it, only if he would leave gang and be a honest man and look for his daughter like she deserves to be looked for. Drake kept his promise, even if I don't know how he got out of that gang he was working harder to keep his family in the best way he could. Then they found out that a baby was a boy" my aunt chukled as she remembered something funny.