Chapter 7 - Uncle

Chapter 7 – Uncle

      I could not think straight, all I wanted to do it rip clothes that Nate was wearing.  After that hot make out season we went to the ball room, and let me tell you it was most beautiful sight that you can ever see. I am glad that Nate made me buy this dress or else I would be running away from here on all my fours. Those people knew how to dress. Elegant dresses, expensive rings, necklace, high hills and Hollywood smile. I was feeling out of this place, but I was glad Nate was right beside me, he would not even let me go alone to get something to drink. He would brush his hand on my lower back, while no one was watching and it was killing me. I wanted him in every way but I knew he was just after sex and I do not know if I can ever sleep with man that does not loves me.

    Night was amazing. Nates sister, Kate is amazing young lady and absolutely gorgeous. She is like female version of her brother. She is full of life and loves everyone. I do not think she is capable of hating someone. As much as I liked her I do not know if I can ever be in love in shopping as she is. Like really?! Nate was laughing at me, he knew how badly I dislike shopping, but could not resist Kate's cuteness and said yes to her. We decided to go to mall on Sunday next week and to be honest I could not wait either because I have never had sister and I already lover like one.

    We danced, drink and had good time. I loved seeing Nate's smiling face. He seems so relaxed.

    "Well well, what do we have here" I knew something was wrong with this man as soon as I heard his voice. "I thought you would not come here son" I could feel how tense Nate was, his hand on my waist was like death grip. Who was this man? Why did he called Nate son?

  "Call me son one more time, I dare you" damn he's so hot when he's mad... hold it Ella, what are you thinking about. I saw how Angry Nate was and all I wanted to do take him away from this man.

   "I see you're still mad at me Nate, and here I thought..."

   "You thought wrong Martin, now get away from my face if you don't want to replay what happened last time you were this close to me" I was getting worried, cause I knew something bad was going to happen if we don't go and thought it would be good time for me to speak up.

    "Nate, please lets go, I want talk to your sister"

   "And who might you be young lady?" asked men in front of us. I was about to answer but Nate up to do that for me.

    "Do not even look at her got it? Don't even talk or breath with the air she's breathing.."

   "Nate please..." I tried to get him away but he was now standing in front of me shading me from that man, face to face with him. Why won't he leave us alone?!

   "I was just wondering..."

    "Then don't wonder." Was all Nate told him as he grabbed my hand again "Come on we need to go" he said to me. I could see mans eyes following us as Nate was searching for someone.

   "Nate wait..." he would not even look at me "Nate please wait...Nate stop." I said as I freed my hand from his grip "What's wrong with you? Who was that man? Why are you so angry? Why..."

   "That man is bad news Ella and I do not want you near him, do you hear me?!" was all he said and all I needed to shut up and hug him to me.

He did not hug me back at first, was standing there in my arms tense and angry, but then I felt how his shoulders relax as he hugged me back, wrapping his hands around me. I was so confused and worried, I mean why would that men be here if Nate hates him so much? I wanted to ask so many questions, but I knew he would tell me on the right time so I kept my mouth shut.

   "I promise Nate I won't say word to him, just do not be mad at me and lets enjoy our night with your family" I murmured in his ear. I do not know how long we stayed like that, but I never wanted him to let go of me. I wanted to be there for him and I was happy that he let me to be.

    After that incident Nate was all tense, always looking around like he was looking for someone or waiting for something to happen. I wanted to enjoy as much as I could but knowing that he was worried made me worried too. I was talking to Kate when Nate decided to go talk to some of his friends.

    "Nate please do not do something stupid" I said grabbing his hand. I do not know what he had in mind but what I saw in his eyes made me want to run after him and never let him go away from me rest of the night. All he did was smile at me and walked away.

   I could not concentrate on anything, all I was thinking was Nate. I have not seen him for an hour and half. I was with Kate and Barbara about how Nate loved being in the center of attention when I felt someone approach me from behind.

   "Martin, I was looking for you, where were you?" It was Barbara who spoke.

  "Around my dear sister" I froze on place. I knew that voice. Turning around I saw same man that Nate had fight with. Wait did he said sister?! "You must be Ella" he said "I am Martin, Kate's and Nate's uncle" I could not say anything. All I did was stare at this man who Nate hated and could not figure out what to say. Should I say that he and Nate had fight and there was no way Nate would hate his family member?! I had so many questions.

   "Yes, is not she pretty uncle?! She is Nate's girlfriend" Kate's cheerful voice snapped me from my thoughts.

  "Yes, indeed she is" Martin said "May I ask you to dance?" I looked around he was asking me to dance with him?

  "I.. umm I think..."

   "Come on, one dance I do not think my nephew would mind if I dance with his girlfriend" he said as he grabbed my hand and lead way until I could say anything.

   We were in the middle of dance floor when he stopped, turning around he put one hand on my waist and another in his hand as he swayed on the low music that was playing background. My heart was beating so hard that I was sure Martin could hear it.

   "Relax Ella, I won't hurt you I just wanted to say hello and get to know you" he said with soft voice

   "I do not think that Nate would appreciate me dancing with the man with whom he had argument couple of hours ago" I spat out. All I wanted to get out of his grip and go find Nate.

   "I know he is mad at me, but you have to understand I am not bad man as Nate thinks I am"

   "I trust Nate and when he says that I should stay away from you I will do as he will say"

   "I just want you to know that if you are after my nephews money.." say what?! Who he thinks he is?!

   "You bastard, you do not know anything and.."

  "As I was saying, if you are after his money I will make sure you are no longer in his life, I was and always will protect my family" he said as he grabbed my hand harder making me wince from pain.

   I freed my hand and body from his grip and wanted to tell him to go and fuck himself, but I could was gasp from surprise when I saw Nate in front of me shaking with anger as he grabbed Martins collar and hit him.

  Oh boy, this can not be good.     

Hello <3 

I wanted to say thank you <3 

and I updated previous chapter and added somethings. and I know It sucks asf but you don't have to read it if you don't like it.. whole book needs to be edited and I haven't found soemone who will do that for me. 

And thank you once again for support <3 

Love you, N