Chapter 10 - Trust

Hello everyone <3 
 Firstly I wanted to thank all of you for your votes and comments. I know I said I would update as soon as I can and here it is. I just have hard time in my life, I'm soo confused and hopelessly in love at the same time. I just don't know what to do how to react to things and who to trust. I hope you understand and if you do have some thoughts about what and how should i write just tell me about it or comment here. 
and i need a name for Nates' club, if you have some thoughts <3 

Thank you again and sorry for any mistakes!

Chapter 10 – Trust

      I was really freaking out, but all I could think about was that there was a gun in my hand and I was pointing it to Nates heart. My hand is getting sweaty and I am shaking so badly that I am sure he could feel that too. I don't even know how did this happened or why was I doing this, but I knew one thing that this moment would either kill me or I will stay alive.

     "What are you waiting for Ella? Do it"

     He was so calm. Looking right in my eyes. I held my gun tighter in my hands and...

    Four days ago in Alex's car

    "You sure that no one was there?"

  "I'm telling you Alex I just misunderstood something."

    "But you sounded so scared.."

    "Just drop it Alex, I'm fine and I just was upset about Nate that's all" I don't know if he believed me or not but he didn't ask me anything else till we got in Nate's club.

     I could see him, standing there outside of club, waiting for me. I don't even know when he moved so fast that the car was barely stopped when he opend the door and pulled me in to his arms.

    "I'm so sorry Ella, so soo sorry" that was all he said.

     May be it was couple of hours now, or whole night I was sitting on his lap with his arms around me, keeping me from moving or being away from him. This felt like home. His arms around me, his face burred back of my neck, feeling his breath, hearing is heart beat. At that moment I forgot that I was mad at him, that he left me alone there, that he wouldn't talk to me, only thing that I cared about was him.

    Someone was caring me, seconds later I felt soft sheets under me.

    Nate's POV

   "You think she is lying?"

   "About what Alex?"

   "About what she said to me, about that there was no one when I went to pick her up from club?!"

    I looked up from my laptop to see my best friend looking at me with so much interest I don't even think he looked like that at any woman he met. I have known him since my father died. He knows me like no one else does, he was beside me on my worst and best, helped me, saved me many times, reads me like an open book.

   "Yes." This was what all he wanted to hear.

   "What do we do now?"

   "Now we're going to wait what she will do. Don't let her know that, don't follow her."

   "But what if she will.."

   "I don't even think about that Alex, I-I just really started to like her and.."