Chapter 9 - Ignorance

So firstly I wanted to thank all of you for reading my story I have never thought anyone would like it let alone vote for it. English isn't my first language so whole book needs to be edited.
    Thank you all for your votes and likes.
     Love, N.

     Chapter 9 - Ignorance

      I knew what he was doing. It wasn't new for me, I have had situations in my life when people were like him to me. I knew I needed to do something about it but I wanted him to chill for some time and it wasn't that bad, he would smile and hold my hand only when someone else was with us thought, only when there were people watching us. It wasn't easy for him, he hit his uncle for me and even I didn't knew why he hated him so much I knew he had a reason for it, but I was just trying to help him and this ignorance was killing me.

      It was getting out of hand, it's been whole week now and he didn't even texted me or teased me anymore. I was so annoyed and angry at him that he was acting like people did back when I was little.

      I was only 6 when I was left alone in this big world. I would hold my teddy bear close to my heart and cry for mommy and daddy but they never came. Someone once told me that they were on vocation and would come back soon but I knew they were lying cause my daddy and mommy would never leave me, they loved me. That was when my aunty came to view. No one wanted me in their family, no one wanted a girl who killed her parents. I still remember the way my aunty would look at me

      14 years ago.

      I want my mommy and daddy.

     Why are not they with me?

     Did they leave me?

     Why does these people hate me so much?

     I'm scared. I want to go home but kind lady said that my auntie would take me home until my daddy and mommy will be back and take me home.

     I miss my room and my toys. I'm sure they miss me too.

    "Ella, baby I want you to meet someone, look."

     I looked up from my teddy to see kind lady and someone else with her. She looked like mommy, but I was still scared of her, she was just like others. She hated me too.

     "Ella this is your auntie..."

     "Can I stay with you, please?" She was stunned at first, I think she thought I would go with auntie, but she hated me and I knew that, she was looking at me like others did.

    "I'm sorry baby, but you can't, why don't you go with your auntie she will take good care of you."

    "Because she hates me" I sobbed "she hates me like others do."

    "What? No no no, baby no one hates you, why would you say that? You're an angel."