Chapter 8 - Anger

Soo.. I know that my updates sucks and so does my writting skills xD but I'm trying. and don't judge me too hard <3 

   Chapter 8 – Anger

Do you know the feeling when someone close to you literally sticks a knife in your back while you aren't watching, or how one you love chooses someone else over you only because you aren't good enough?! That all happened to me, I have felt every sort on pain in my life but when I looked in his eyes I couldn't imagine how hard and rough life was on him, no one could, but he let me be beside him, he let me be by his side, hold him and I felt how badly he wanted to cry but he wouldn't.

Few hours ago:

"How many times should I tell you to leave her fucking alone hm? How many times should I warn you that I will kill you and I will make you pay for everything that you have ever done to me and my family..."

"Nate let me explain..." I tried to grab his arm to let him lose his grip on his uncles collar.

"Let go of me right now Ella or.."

"Or what? Or what Nate?"

I could feel his eyes soften looking at me, but as soon as remembered why he was angry his gaze hardened and moved to hit Martin. As soon as that happened all the guests stopped dancing and were looking at us, I could see Nates mother and sister standing there looking at him stunned like they couldn't believe their eyes and I couldn't either, he was so good to me that I couldn't imagine that guy like him could get angry like this.

"Come on Nate lets get out of here " I said grabbing his face between my hands, looking in his beautiful eyes "Don't you see that your sister and mother are watching you?! Don't do this to them Nate lets just go okay?" I could feel him relaxing under my touch.

Suddenly he gabbed my hand and stalked to the front door of mason. I knew that it was better not to say anything right now and kept my silence while trying to keep up with him.

All the way to his home was silence. I watched as he drove through the night, how his knuckles were turning white cause of a grip he had on the wheel, hard stare on the road. Even now that he was so angry I knew he was thinking about how not to speed up knowing that would scare me and all I wanted to do was make him stop, cruel up in his lap and hold him.

I thought he would be calm as soon as we were in his house but guess I was wrong.

"Get out of that dress!" was all he said. I looked at him like he grew up another pair of eyes.

"W-what? No Nate I think – "

"I don't care what you think Ella, I said get the damn dress of you, don't make me do that myself."

"B-but I thought-"

"Do I look like I'm interested in what you are thinking right now?!" he was standing right in front of me and his grip on my shoulders were so tight that there would be bruise tomorrow. I wanted to cry so badly, but I knew that my tears wouldn't make a difference he was angry and needed something to calm down and I knew what would that be, too bad I wasn't on it.

"Get your hands off of me Nate!"

"You do what I say I'm paying-"

"I don't need your fucking money if you are going to act like this and be a man at whom you are angry right now" I said looking in his eyes, blinking away tears that were making its way out of my eyes" I don't care about money and being your "Girlfriend" if you will get so low that you are making me do something with you that is too important for me then it is for you, I don't need that kind of a man that-" I couldn't even finish my sentence when his yanked me to his chest and wrapped his hands around me. At that moment in knew there was no way I could take it anymore and started sobbing like baby in his arms.

"Shhh, Ella I'm so sorry, I-I didn't mean to say those things, shhh baby girl don't cry please"

"I-I know that-that you are hurt but please don't get angry on me because of it" I said while looking up his eyes and grabbing his face between my hands" Its okay to be mad, or yell or cry Nate" he lowered his eyes to the ground "I'm here for you, do you hear me?! I'm here and not going anywhere" I said hugging him tight to me.

"Ohh Ella"

Looking at the man I was staring to love sleep was something I could get used to. He looked relaxed and more gorgeous then ever. Yes we were in his bedroom and yes we were in same bad, but you know what was most amazing thing?! After that incident, he took me to his room put me in bed with him beside me and hugged tight, his head on my chest.

You do all kind of stupid things for the loved ones. You lie, you kill, you beg, you get hurt, but knowing that, that one person will do same thing for you is only thing that keeps you alive and going. I have never had that kind of person in my life, only my aunt but I know that I can't drag her down with me. When I met Nate I thought that all his problem was who to get to bed next day or the end of a week, but today I saw the real men, the real Nate and he is nothing that I imagined him to be, even if he acts like a jerk sometimes he loves his family, family that I don't have to love, and one day I hope I can have it with him, even if you think I'm stupid to say things like this or think that he will stay with me till the end of our deal, but that's the thing that I don't but I'm willing to risk everything, my life, my future, my past, my freedom to make his life little bit easier, even if kills me in the end.