Chapter 11 - "Never, ever"

Firsty I wanted to thank @jjangelz and @smiticutesmilefor your support and comments, you guys are amazing <3  

   Here's next chapter and I hope you'll like it!

Chapter 11 - "Never,  ever"

   "So you really did it huh?" I was standing right front of the devil man himself. I truly didn't care what he would do to me, because all the bad things were left behind, I did what he asked me for and now that he made sure of it, I could care less. I shot someone, I shot a man I have been falling for and if he made me to drop on my knees and killed me. I would be glad.

   "Answer me!" he shouted. I flinched at his voice but said nothing.

  "If you don't answer me Ella..."

  "If I don't then what? You will kill me?" I asked looking right in his eyes.

  "No sweet Ella, not you." He smirked and I knew exactly what he was talking about.

  "Yes I did what you asked for" I sighed, while looking at my shoes again.

  "And proof of that is?"

  "I don't have it. Wasn't it you who said that he had men everywhere, ask them then, I want to go home now, please." I knew with my rudeness I couldn't go far, so I needed to calm the f*ck down.

  "Well, of course sweet Ella I will." looking in his eyes all I saw was that he had something that he was proud of. "Babe come here, lets show little Ella how is it done." he said smirking. I saw a slim figure moved behind him and I'm sure my eyes popped out of my skull as I saw who the traitor was.

  "You! You b*tch, how could you, I thought ..."

  "You thought what? That I really loved Nate? Don't Ella, I thought you were a smart girl." She said while laughing so hard as if she said something hilarious. 

  "You see little Ella, every mens weakness is  beautiful, strong woman.."

  "Strong my ass" I murmured under my breath. 

  "And Lia was one of those who can get anything, from anyone if she wants to."

  "Hardly."

  "What did you said?" he asked narrowing his eyes at me.

  "I said hardly you can call beautiful and strong to this hoe." I said smiling to myself as i remembered how Nate threw her out of his office the day we met.

  "You're just jealous that I had Nate and you couldn't" she said while moving close to me, smirking at my face.

  "Ohh yeah, I remember, the day when he literally threw you out of his office right?" it was my time to smirk at her as i continued "The day I met him he's been all over and with me all the time, you ain't making me jealous of a man who I had wrapped around my finger, not saying about all the things he bought for me."I took a step closer " And I didn't even had to open my legs for him, I had all of him, if it wasn't you and your psycho boss to ruin that for me." I said looking at her and this sick men.  

  I could see that my little speech was working and getting us time. 

Oh I said us?! 

Yeap baby! And these worthless didn't even knew what would happen very soon.

"Keep talking Ella you're doing amazing job"  I heard him talking to me from little thing that i had in my ear. 

  I smirked as Lia started to pout and complain why I wasn't dead yet. From above the building we were in I saw how Alex was trying to hide as well as his men. You see, when this psycho men that's called Derek - asked me to do horrible thing I wanted to disappear. When I went to home after talking and being all night with Nate, I grabbed my suitcase and started to throw all my belongings, that were important for me in it. I still had a credit card Nate gave me and I could use it for some time. I knew I was doing a good thing. I was falling for him and I couldn't kill a man who's been nothing but supporter and honest with me, he treated me well, he gave me everything even if he was rude sometimes. I sighed as I looked around my room, I'm gonna miss my aunty, my room and our talks, but I needed to leave, I needed to stay away from a man I needed and wanted the most. I left a letter for my aunt asking her not to contact me and that I needed to go, leave for some time and that I would be back soon. I knew she would probably not listen to me and search for me, but still. I grabbed my suitcase and went for a door when I saw him standing there, looking more handsome then he already was.