2 Chapter - Confused!

Hey guys... um here's next chapter and I'll try to update next in next week <33  and sorry for mistakes.

  xoxo N, <33 

2 Chapter!

  I was sitting there and looking at him like he was crazy.

  “Are you crazy or something? What do you think I’m gonna be your toy and you can put me where the fuck you want? I asked you if you wanted a new waiter in the club not a toy and that blonde already said she’s your girlfriend and believe me I don’t need problems with jealous bitches..”

  “Are you done? “he didn’t liked that I was yelling at him “ She’s not my girlfriend and never was and I didn’t mention toy did I?”

  “You want me to do everything you say that’s what toys do Mr O’Donnell”

  “I want you to be my girl Ella not a toy” I was shocked did this hot stuff asked me to be his girl? “I want you to be beside me all the time I’m gonna need you and you’ll work in club too, only difference will be that I’m gonna pay you more and you can earn more money for your studies. So what you say doll?” he finished with smirk on his face.

   Gosh what should I do? I really need that money I don’t even know how long aunt can manage me with her work and all.  But looking at him I knew that if I say yes there’s no way back and maybe it’s going to be worst decision in my life. I don’t even know what to say to aunt “hey auntie I found a job but it didn’t pay much soo I need to be my boss lap dog and he gonna pay me more” no no no.. she’s gonna throw me out like others thinking I’m some whore. But what’s bad if this Greek god asked me tobe his girl? He said he won’t try anything. Do I believe this stranger enough to make deal?

  It seems like there is two people in my head right now. To say I’m confused it’s understandable. Something inside of me says to say yes to make deal with him and is excited what he’s going to do with me, but another half says that it’s dangerous and I need to get the hell away from him.

  “Can I have time uum .. to think about it?” I asked biting my lip.

  “Sure thing princess, here is my number and call me till 12am tonight doll don’t make me wait any longer, I don’t really like to wait for something I really want” he said with smirk and gave me paper with his number on it.

   “See you later Ella” and there was that shiver down my spine AGAIN. Gosh I need to control myself around him.

   “Whatever Mr. O’Donnell”

 I left room locking door behind me, going down to corridor. There were two guys outside, I guess they are bodyguards or something like that. Walking out I grabbing my phone I called the only person who could help me with this situation.

  “Hey gurl”

  “Hey Mia” I sad in sad voice.

  “What’s wrong sweet? What’s the voice you have?” She was one of my friends. Older than me but she is always there for me. She’s 28 and is my neighbor, I remember days when I used to run from my aunt because the feeling I had inside of me was too much for me to handle in one room and she was the one that found me, she was always there with me.