The song ended and everyone whooped and hollered. Including Michael and I, and Some screamed 'I love you.'

"Are you guys having fun tonight?" Brandon asked, we yelled in response.

"Thanks for being here today, we love you Sydney! We appreciate your support while Spencer is away."

Spencer was their drummer, and he has a huge problem with drugs so he's away getting better. I felt bad for the band because people are constantly quitting and giving up. Those who quit earlier must wish they were in the band now, look at them.

"This is a personal favorite of mine, here is...I write sins not tragedies!" Brandon smiled.

I remember this song, when it was brand new and I just got into the band, it was the beginning of it all.

-

"This is Hurricane!" Brendon said, after they played a few more songs like Girls/Girls/Boys, Nicotine, and The ballad of Mona Lisa.

"I led the revolution in my bedroom" Brandon sang.

"And I set all the zippers free." I looked at Michael, he said he was a Hurricane kind of guy. I think I know what he means.

"We said, No more war, no more clothes!" Michael gave me a smile.
"Give me peace. Oh kiss me!" This is a song about sex, with a guy.

Soon after the song ended they took an intermission.

"That song..." I played with the hem of my shirt.

"Yeah." He smirked.

"Why do you do this?" I asked him.

"Do what."

"Act like this, all sexual and shit, why can't you just act normal."

"This is normal, not everyone's normal is the same, you need to accept that. I like your normal. Why can't you. like mine."

"You know what Michael? I'm actually trying to like you, I really am! But I can't seem to adjust to this, no boy has ever, ever liked me." I exclaimed.

"There's a first for every thing Cal, stop being a...a prude!" Michael groaned.

"It's a trap Michael, do you realize that? You have sex and they call you a slut, you don't and your a prude. What am I to do!?"

"Did you just quote the breakfast club?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Maybe, so what if I did?" I questioned.

"I love that movie." He smiles. "But you should loosen up okay? Words of wisdom from yours truly."

I scoffed and turned toward the stage, the curtains were rising again and I focused my attention on that.

-

"Sadly this is our last song, we love you guys thank you for the awesome night. This is Collar full, guys grab your girls, or guys, and girls grab your guys, or girls. This is for you!" Urie's voice boomed throughout the arena.

"I guess that means that I have to grab you." Michael said running his tongue over his lips.

"Lay a finger on my body other than this." I motioned to his arm still in my neck. "And I yell bloody murder."

"Okay." Michael raised his hands into the air. "I won't lay a finger on you. Not a single one." He unwrapped his arm from around my neck and I wanted to let out a whimper because I kind of liked it there. But I kept it inside.

"Thank you." I huffed, arms crossed.

As the second verse started, Michael turned toward me again.

You've got it all worked out with so little time

Brandon's voice was in the background of what was happening.

"You know." The brunette breathed. "You have really, really pretty eyes."

Memories that I'd blackout if you were mine

I blushed in response. "Thank you." I whispered. My breath hitched in my throat.

You've got a pocket full of reasons why you're here tonight

"And really, really pretty lips. I wasn't lying." He crossed his hands behind his back. I tilted my head up an inch to look at the older boy. I peered into his eyes and his trailed up and down my body.

So, baby, tonight just be the death of me

He bent a little lower so our lips were ghosting on eachothers. We both knew what was going to happen.

But I didn't stop it.

Michael picked up the slack and bent down lower, pressing his lips onto mine, I still gasped into the kiss, but I closed my eyes and parted my lips just a bit and with the tiniest amount of force I kissed back.

Oh show me your love, your love.

"I didn't lay a finger see." Michael said as he pulled away. Showing me his hands. "Not a single one."

"They always fall for the Clifford." Michael beamed. "They always do."

"Oh shut up." I groaned. "It was just a kiss." I tried to sound like I didn't give a fuck.

"Oh but you liked it, that's the thing." Michael pointed out.

And I did. That was the problem.

-

IT HAPPENED THE MALUM KISS!!! BUT SOON THERE'S GOING TO BE SOME PROBLEMS LIKE ERIC!!! WHO IS ERIC YOU MAY ASK?!?! IM NOT TELLING YOU BUT IMAGINE HIM AS THE ACTOR WHO PLAYS GUS IN TFIOS OR CALEB IN DIVERGENT OKAY?! OKAY.