Chapter 18 - Bittersweet

"Good afternoon, girls," CEO Yang greeted you 5 girls.
"You girls are actually on time," he teased as he asked you girls to take a seat.

CL, GD, B.I, Bobby, producer teddy and the other PDnims were already there as well.

"I bet you girls must have been very shocked after receiving my text yesterday," he joked.

"Alright,let's get serious," he said as he clear his throat.
"The performance 5 of you put up for the evaluation that day was amazing. Even though there is still room for improvement but i can really saw how big of a change you 5 has trying to show me over these past few months," he added, looking satisfied.

"Umm,GD them weren't there that day, can the 5 of you perform again? Because I'd like to hear their opinion," he requested ( Well.. not really ... it's actually more of like an "order").

With that, the 5 of you got up from your seats and performed the two songs from the evaluation that day. You can't help but noticed how Hanbin was smiling from ear to ear while watching you 5 performed. He must've felt super proud as he was the one who helped you guys with the choreography and stuffs.

"How was it,CL shi?" CEO Yang asked, with a satisfied look on his face.
"It was great... I told you they are gold! They should've make their debut a long time b4 already!!" CL answered, sounding unbelievable at how we're still trainees at this rate.

"They're good, Hyung. It's time to release them," GD joked, having everyone in the office laughed out loud at his comment.

"The dance was dope and the vocal and rapping part was amazing, their voices are so unique," Bobby said as he put up two thumbs up for you and Sindy secretly while CEO Yang wasnt paying attention.

"I agree, I think they're more than ready tbh ," Hanbin added to Bobby's comment.

The comments you 5 received were so far so good and you were so thankful.

"Alright, if that's the case," CEO Yang said before he took a long pause to continue his next sentence.

"..... congratulations! You 5 have made it," he said, with his voice sounding a little excited compared to his usual voice.
"Honestly, this decision was already made yesterday.However, I just want to hear their opinions to make sure my decision isn't a mistake," he added.

"OMG!!" Sindy and Hanna screamed as they embraced each other in their arms.

"Wah reallly?!" Nina screamed as she hugged you and Sua in her arms. At that moment, words couldn't describe how happy and grateful you were. All the years of hardwork have finally paid off!

After everyone left, the five of you had to stay back for the discussion of your debut.

"Alright,girls. Here are the contracts, it will expires only after 7 years so during this 7 years, I hope each of you would obey our company's rules and be a good role model as an idol," YG said as her assistant gave out the contracts to you all one by one.

"One of the rules I am more concern is the rule of dating - you all are prohibited to date especially the idols of the same company in the first 3 years because those first few years are the times that you all should focus on your career first," he added.

"Did I make myself clear?" He questioned as you saw Sindy and Hanna shoot you a quick glance.

"Tara?" CEO Yang called out your name, wanting to hear your answer.