Target 37: Greetings Gift

Key (because there are going to be a kind of midway switch in which language they'll be speaking in the most and it's annoying to italicized the bunch of them, but... does anyone care? Probably not lol...): 

"Japanese"

"Italian"

.

.

.

The number had been untraceable.

Reborn, in one of the few rare times of his life, was feeling somewhat frustrated at the lack of results. 

His well-developed intuition told him that the there was a threat to Vongola -- no... that wasn't exactly the case. A frown marred Reborn's chubby face as he pondered over the phone call.

"Who is this?" His voice had been cold and alert as he strode down the hallway towards the Tech Development room, his intention was to track the call.

"Hel -- .... this..... --born?"

All that returned was static and a broken response, causing to slow his steps ever-so slightly before he returned to full speed. He briefly wondered why the caller was asking for his identity when it was a given -- if not, then it was neigh impossible for them to get this number.

"I'm Reborn." His squeaky voice confirmed it nonetheless.

"T.... God... didn't..... --ink.... get throu --....."

Reborn arrived at the Tech Room in no time flat and grabbed an available technician off the road to assist him while he keep contact. 

"I'll ask again," Reborn narrowed his eyes. For some reason, he found the voice familiar, yet not. It was on the tip of his tongue but he couldn't identify it no matter what. He hated that feeling of knowing yet not knowing at the same time. "Who are you."

"There..... much ti --.... danger is.... don't let.... Acroba--... --to.... Tarta --"

"Hello?" Reborn asked cautiously, but all he heard was static -- the goddamn static that interrupted what should be a very important message! "Hello?"

Confirming that he could no longer receive anymore response, he clicked his tongue in annoyance before turning to the technician who was helping him trace the number. "The line just dropped, got anything?"

"One second." The man stopped his rapid typing when the signal was lost. His glasses reflected the results on the screen, but it couldn't obscure the utter disbelief in his eyes. "H-how is this possible...."

Hearing the technician's muttering, Reborn redirected his gaze onto the computer and saw a blinking [Error!] on it followed by a bizarre frequency graph -- or perhaps it was too much of a mess to call it a graph anymore.

The caller had either had his phone destroyed and number erased the moment contact was lost or... the other possibility was a bit far-fetched and too sudden in his opinion, but after coming into contact with Tsuna and Enma, he couldn't brush off even the smallest possibility. 

But still, he found it hard to believe that phone signals were strong enough to bypass the space-time barrier and interconnect with another world or time.

That was only a minor issue though, because the content of the call -- or what was left of it after static filtered them -- gave rise to a really, really bad premonition to Reborn.

The caller was speaking of a threat to the Acrobalenos, which in turn was a threat to the entirety of the Trinisette.

"Tarta... Tarta..." Reborn mumbled absentmindedly, trying to finish the word that had been cut off. His eyes flickered when a match came to mind.