Chapter 23: One Track Mind

This chapter was inspired by the song "One Track Mind" by Thirty Seconds to Mars. Feel free to listen as you read!

I couldn't believe it. Was he actually serious? I stared back at him in utter shock. 

"I should've known with how moody you've been today." He kissed my forehead. "But you still lied to me, Kerri," he whispered as he buried his face in my lower abdomen, squeezing my hips. My hips pushed up against him, relishing the sensation. I could feel his mouth through the thin fabric of my nightgown as he kissed down my stomach, moving down my inner thighs, squeezing them, caressing them. 

This was the sweetest torture.  I hissed out puffs of air. I couldn't believe he was going through with this. Was there really no way out of this sweet torture? 

I wanted him, I wanted it so badly, but Mr. Leto needed to be taught a lesson and I just couldnt give in that quickly.

He moved his mouth inward to my core.

"Mr. Leto, p-please..."

He looked up at me with the biggest grin his face "I'm just kidding, sweetheart! Geesh, you take things so literally." The bed rattled from his boisterous laughter.

The glittering gleam of his smile melted. "But next time, don't lie to me. I may not be as understanding."  His threat cut through me like a knife. 

"Now," he shuffled off the bed, "I know just what to get you to make you feel better." He jumped off the bed, disappearing into the night.

I laid back on the bed, trying to slow down my speeding heart rate. 

 He came in the room holding a large mug. Just what the doctor ordered." He passed the mug to me, I stared back at the cup brimming with whipped cream. "Hot chocolate, nice and hot! This works for Legra, so I know it will work for you." He kissed my forehead.

My eyes looked up at him timidly. I wonder if Mr. Leto would ever put something in my drink. Mr. Leto was no man to trust.  "Thanks." I said softly.

He did it again.

"Drink up," he smiled back at me watching me closely. 

I sipped some of the tasty chocolate drink down. 

Wow, I need to lie more often.

"I know you probably feel bad." He climbed on the bed behind me and pulled me between his legs. I leaned against his firm chest as he patted my head as I practically inhaled the hot chocolate.    

"Feel better, honey?" he asked taking the mug from me. I nodded slowly ashe pulled me back onto him. "Don't worry, Kerri, sleep. I take you back to Alegra's room."He soothed in my ear. "It will be like you never left." His lips caressed my forehead gingerly. 

I woke up in Allegra's room, safe and sound as promised. The smell of breakfast and clatter in the house woke me up. After getting dressed for school, I headed downstairs to grab some fresh waffled Mr. Leto made. Allegra was eating in the living room as she watched TV.

I snuck a glance at Mr. Leto before sitting down in the dining room. 

He smiled back at me.

Allegra called him from the living room.

"Yeah, sweetie?" he said nonchalantly, never breaking eye contact with me. 

Allegra burst into the dining room, almost tripping over her feet, panting. Did she just run?