Chapter 13 - A Broken Frame

This chapter was inspired by the song Guys My Age by Hey Violet. Feel free to listen as you read! 

Morning came even quicker than last time. I feel the warmth of his body against my back. It was so comforting, his lean arm draped over my body, connecting us.

I studied his forearm. His skin looked and felt so smooth, not oily or dry, but just healthy and clear. I outlined his arm, taking in the shape with my hands.

Remembering it.

Memorizing it.

I glided my fingers down to his hand, tracing his palm. His hands weren't as soft and smooth as his arm. Callouses outlined his palms, either from working out or all that housework he must do. The memory of his cart full of household cleaning items came across my mind. Funny thing, Mr. Leto never talks about gardening. It must be for the houses he sells.

My mind wandered back to his warm body pressed against my back. I lapsed back into the memories from last night of us wrapped in each other's arms, inseparable.

I felt myself melt into his arms. A soft kiss on my neck broke my train of thought.

"Someone's awake," he said groggily. The huskiness in his voice sent chills down my spine and was literally, the sexiest thing to wake up too.

"Someone's still sleepy, " I retorted playfully as I turned to face him .

"For you, I'd be awake in a heart beat." He said suggestively.

His voice paled in comparison with his looks. Yep, he was just as flawless as he was before. My eyes outlined his perfectly handsome features. I started with his eyes, then his cheek bones, his jaw , down to his neck and stopped at his clavicle. I decided to give my eyes a break and grazed my fingers against his shoulders and chest.

He stared back at me calmly as I touched him. I felt peaceful in the oddest way.

"I don't want to leave. I could stay in bed with you all day." I said out loud to myself.

"Don't say that Kerri, or I'll just might have to make that happen." He tapped my nose with his finger.

" He tapped my nose with his finger

I laughed as I inched closer to him. He leaned in, kissing me tenderly. He proceeded to kiss down across my jaw tracing down to my shoulders.

It felt so good. I laid there taking in the tantalizing feeling of his lips against my skin. My eyes roamed about his room, taking in the rows of pictures on his wall and shelves.

"Mr. Leto?"

"Hmm..?" he hummed against my skin as he continued to kiss me, giving me goose bumps.