Chapter 1: First Day

6:30 AM *beep* *beep* *beep*I slap my alarm clock to make it stop releasing that aggravating and highly annoying noise

6:30 AM
*beep* *beep* *beep*
I slap my alarm clock to make it stop releasing that aggravating and highly annoying noise. First day of college. Im the type of person to either show up early or not show up at all because being late isn't really something I do...it makes you look worse. I can't even imagine being late on the first day. I took a warm shower, and stayed in a bit longer than usual because the warmth from the water was so soothing on my skin I just didn't want to leave. I hopped out of the shower put some make up on, not to much but enough to cover my acne and what not. I grabbed my book bag and jumped into my truck, it was nothing special, just one of those cars that you buy because its the only thing you can afford at your age.
I get to school, the school complex was incredible, it was absolutely beautiful. It looked like a beach house...you know.. the ones you dreamed of living in when you were younger but you knew would never happen. I parked my car next to a few motorcycles...mainly because they weren't that big so they couldn't scratch my truck...but they were also so fucking cool looking...you'd be ashamed if you didn't.
Im taking literature, Shakespeare...all that good stuff.
Its 7:00 AM, class starts in 5 mins. You walk up to room 253, looking through the window on the door to see if anyone was in there yet. You saw some people so you decided to enter. You sit in the middle because your not to close to the professor, your not near the weird kids that eat glue and you are close enough to the exit incase of a fire. *ring *ring *ring
The bell just went and as soon as the last ding sound went off the professor walked in. He was tall, his hair was slicked back, but some of it wasn't and it looked some how...perfect, he had brown boots on and a leather jacket which I might add...suited him extremely well, he had a salt and pepper beard, his nose was perfect, and his eyes were pools of hazel, he was so handsome. He had a pair of black thick framed glasses sitting on top of his head, lets just say God took time creating this man if I do say so myself.
"Hello everyone", his deep raspy voice lets out. Pinch me...I think I may be in Heaven.