35

You had been home all day, by yourself watching re-runs of Atlanta Housewives, shit was getting boring after a while. Bryson hasn't been home all day. You had cooked dinner, wore some cute ass lingerie, had some Beyonce playing, you were feeling yourself but he still ain't stormed through them doors.

You sat at the table wondering what he could be up to. It was late night, you were horny and you were getting faded with a bottle of Hennessey and coke. Picking up your phone and dialing his number you took another shot.

This Bryson. I'll hit you back when I can. Beep!

Bryson, where you at? I'm horny call me

You sat your phone down head in your hands. Time moving faster and faster. Keshia Cole "should of cheated" blasting through the house, you taking three more shots.

This Bryson. I'll hit you back when I can. Beep!

Bryson you ain't called me all day. Where you at? If you went and cheated on me I swear imma cut that dick off now what niggaaaaaa!

11:11 P.M Brooklyn

10th voicemail

Bryson I swear if you playing games with me imma.....stop playing babe for real. I ain't heard from you all day. Call me big head

14th voicemail

Well baby fuck you and then the new crew you're rollin with, they don't know you like I do, I swear when niggas start making money they start acting funny, there's no love when they come up, they get brand new

You sang, clearly drunk now. Kelly Rowland Ice started playing and you stood up, quickly falling back to the floor. Your vision altered by the Henny.

"Ooh shit, the floor is Lava" you started laughing hysterically. You were out of it. The phone started ringing.

"Helloooo Hellooo oooh I'm echoing" you smiled.

"Yo are you drunk?" You heard that sexy voice.

"Nope. I ain't druuunk. Where the fuck you at Mister" you took another shot.

"Yes you are you're slurring".

"Then why you ask if I was drunk fool".

"I'm going to be at the studio late tonight-".

"At the studio late Tonight...who? Who you think you're playing? The studio don't even be open late night. Bryson imma cut your dick off end of discussion".

"Chill. Ain't nobody cheating".

"Exactly because I'm about to cut your shit off". Bryson just started laughing.

"Babe, I'll be home later tonight I'm finishing up this album. I love you".

"I-I-I don't love you. I'm fucking horny and you telling me you ain't coming home til later. You full of shit Djuan", he knew his girl was drunk but she knew to put herself to sleep so he wasn't tripping. But little did he know tonight she wasn't playing. You grabbed your keys, put on your trench coat and locked the door. Looks like you were taking a cab tonight.

The cold air smacked you right in your face. Luckily it woke you up a bit. You stood by the curb.

"Taxi! Taxi" you waved down a few but they just kept driving past. You jumped off the curb falling straight in the street. Fuck! Y/n get it together.

"Taxi! Fucking stop for me you rude bastards" you screamed, the next taxi stopping for you. You got in.

"Where to ma'am?".