29.

This imagine is dedicated to my good friend MiahNextDoor Go follow her if you don't already👌🙌 enjoy Miah💯

......................................................................

You decided you wanted to make some breakfast for you and your man this morning. Getting out of bed you made your way to the bathroom to freshen up. As you were all ready you opened the door and let all the warm air hit your bare skin. Today you were going to cook him breakfast naked, he's always wanted you to try new things so why not try them now while you were on your vacation in Croatia.

You got all the food out the refrigerator settling on biscuits and gravy and grits and shrimp. You put the biscuits in the oven while you started making your country gravy from scratch. You knew your boyfriend wasn't getting up just yet so you decided to play your music on low. Putting the grits in the pot you danced to Kodak Black skrt. You checked the biscuits and they were cooking good and so was the country gravy.

Girl I'm done with you

Girl we done it's through (girl we done)

I hit that nigga for the work

Stick and move, then I Skrt, Skrt, Skrt

Skrt, Skrt (ooh I'm gone)

The biscuits were now done and so was the gravy, the shrimp and grits were finishing up. You were feeling yourself as you danced to the cabinet to get the plates down, doing a little twerking as you were at it. Making the plates and covering the food back up you felt him take in every inch of your ass in his hands.

"Good morning Shemiah" he said groggily.

"Good morning baby". You grabbed his plate to give it to him but he set it down on the counter.

"I'm actually not hungry for soul food right now" he said looking down at your cat.

"Oooh! I know what your hungry for" you smirked, you looked outside and no one was at the beach; you took his hand in yours and walked him out to the terrace. The terrace was covered by a black canopy that came with the house when you rented it. Your boyfriend sat down on the chair as you got down on your knees and started sucking up and down his length.

With every lick you felt him getting harder but that wasn't all you wanted to do. Pulling him down to the ground lightly you climbed on top of him and rode his face. His tongue gliding back and forth across your happy spot. As his tongue fell deeper into your soft spot you felt you clit building higher and higher with your juices.

"OOH DADDY I FEEL IT COMING!" you moaned out. His licks becoming more and more unbearable.

"OOOOH DADDY I- I OOH FUCK!" You whimpered out in pleasure as your juices released all over his face. You climbed off of him as he looked at you unsatisfying.

"Shemiah we ain't done" he informed you, letting you know his full freakyness was in full effect. You gulped hard as he got up from his spot on the terrace, he picked you up as your legs dangled around his waist. He walked you up the stairs, into the room and into the bathroom. Turning the knob on the water the bathroom began to get steamy. He set you down and you walked into the hot shower, your boyfriend coming in right after shutting the clear shower door. Without warning he picked you back up and inserted himself into you making you scream as you tried to adjust to his 11 inch size.

He slowly stroked into you making you feel a bit better but his size was too big. He pushed your body in front of his and then pulled you back to his, long stroking you. He picked up speed as he felt your legs shaking in his arms.

"DON'T STOP! BRY DON'T STOP" You moaned as your eyes tightened and your nails clawed into his broad shoulders.

Faster!

Faster!

Faster!

"OOH SHEMIAH! THAT PUSSY BELONGS TO ME".

"MMMHMM THIS PUSSY YOURS!" you said as your legs started shaking uncontrollably.

Faster!

Faster!

"MMM ITS COMING DADDY! FUCK RIGHT THERE BRYSON! RIGHT THERE".

Release!

He slid out as you started squirting all over the shower, he rubbed your clit fast as you continued to squirt, making sure you were going to squirt more than you already were.

"Damn Miah you a waterfall today aren't you". You couldn't even say anything you were a mess. A numb ass mess.