33.

You and Bryson were in the kitchen eating just like any other day. You had on just your panties teasing the fuck out of Bryson. You two had nothing planned for the day so you decided to shake shit up. You dropped your fork on the ground on purpose. You crawled underneath the table to retrieve the fork but instead of grabbing that you saw his dick poking out of his boxers.

Let's play a game you thought!

Slowly you made your way over to his chair until you were faced to face with his dick. Pulling it out of the hole you took no time to work your magic. You sucked on the tip, left hand stroking up and down. Spit building up quickly. Your mouth moved down slowly until you felt his tip reach your throat.

"Uhhhh" he moaned. Your mouth released from his shaft, spitting on it. As moans filled the air the motion of your mouth on his length went faster, up and down, spit after spit, gargle after gargle.

"Baaabbee!" You went faster, hands moving up and down until you decided to suck with no hands.

"Ahhhhh!" He whimpered in pleasure. You felt his dick tightening around your jaws, he was about to release. You sucked faster and faster and faster until he reached the top. Bryson's hands came above his dick to position himself to give you his kids right there underneath the table. You swallowed once all of the warmth was filling you up.

"Get up" he grabbed your wrist, pulling you from underneath the table, carried you to the island left leg on the ground, right leg upward onto the island, back arched over the counter top. Bryson's right hand over his tip pushing it into your clit.

"Aaaaahhh!" You let out. He pulled out and smacked your ass. He positioned to go back in and you already felt your left leg giving out. Slowly his dick wet deeper and deeper. Your palms gripping the counter top so tight you can see the veins in your hand popping out. Deeper and deeper he went until you felt his balls at the entrance of your pussy.

"Fuck Bryson". Bryson's left hand hovered over your pussy slowly in a circular motion. His dick started pumping against your walls.

"Yes!" You cried. His right hand came above your throat lightly pulling your neck back.

"Give it to me daddy!". His dick went father into you, faster and faster, his fingers rubbing against your pussy faster as each pump got deeper.

"Oohh! You're so fucking deep! You're so fucking deep!" You gripped his forearm. Pump! After pump! Deeper after each stroke.

"Make this pussy come! You gone make this pussy come huh Daddy!" You moaned. You felt yourself about to reach your climax and so did Bryson.

"Hold it!" He barked. Bryson picked you up once again and carried you towards the staircase.

"Let me down and just fuck me", doing as asked  he pumped faster.

"Yes! Don't stop! Ooh don't stop!".

Deeper!

"Fuck!"

Deeper!

"Oh bry-"

Deeper

"I'm about to cummmm!" You moaned. Your legs started shaking. Bryson picked you up again, stroking you until y'all reached the terrace. The cold February breeze hitting your bare skin. He pushed your body against the railing. Pounding your clit.

"Bry...it's coming!" You screamed as you felt your flow reach the highest of your high.

"Ugh fuck!" he moaned, his dick pounding every wall until he pulled out, your squirt running down your leg. You turned around to face Bryson who already was reading your mind.

"Let's fuck in the shower" you grabbed his wrist leading the both of you back into the house.

.....................................................................

Soo? How was that? Probably terrible. A lot of you guys were requesting the all around the house scene so the wait is over.

You got the island, underneath the table, the stairs and the terrace.

Comment like crazy, vote. All of that cool shit. I hope you guys like.