26

This chapter is for all of my Virginia readers🙌💙 enjoy👌

The crepitation of the wood. The rising and falling of his chest. You two had fallen asleep in front of the fireplace. When you feel something tickling your face you open your eyes to see Bryson lightly tugging the ends of your hair back and forth across your face.

"You're finally awake y/n" Bryson says as he kisses your nose. "I thought I was gonna have to dump ice water on you" you sit up quickly at his words.

"You wouldn't!" He smirks and you know he's got some crazy idea in his mind. You jump to your feet and hide in the bedroom. As you crawl under the bed you hear Bryson messing around in the kitchen.

"Oh y/n you can't hide from me for long..." You know he's probably got the tray of ice in his hands.

"Come on baby, I just want to talk".

"Put the ice tray down and then we can talk" you giggle.

"And who says I have the ice tray y/n? You get pulled out from underneath the bed and into Bryson's arms; he didn't have the ice trays in his hands like you had thought.

"You need to find a better hiding spot babe" he says kissing you.

"Maybe if you wouldn't have found my hiding spot so fast this wouldn't be a problem" you laugh.

"Or maybe you should find better hiding spots y/n". He kisses you and then let's you go when you feel something sliding down your shirt; ice.

"Bryson!" You scream as you try to get the ice out.

"You never asked if I just had ice" he smiles.

"You're so dead Tiller!". He runs out of the room as he says "I love you too y/n".

You chase him around the house for awhile until it gets reversed. Now He's chasing you. When you trip on the living room carpet, the chasing stops and Bryson kneels beside you.

"Are you alright y/n" he asks. You nod your head and Bryson pulls you into his lap.

"Maybe we shouldn't chase each other around the house anymore. Its kinda dangerous. I wouldn't want you to get hurt y/n" you laugh and Bryson kisses your cheek softly.

"I love you y/n".

"I love you more djuan".

......................................................................

I hope you guys liked this one.

Thank you guys for the amazing love and support for all of my stories💜💛

If you have any ideas or request pm me.

What do you want to see more from this book?

More cute love imagines.

Love hate imagines.

Comment below what you want to see more of😊

Also if you haven't already check out my other stories

Thanks loves✊💕