5.

This imagine is for my girl JyrahTiller
I hope you like it💕

"Wait you're going on a date with Bryson Tiller, girl how, details please" your best friend asked.

"Because I am, a girl got it like that" you bragged.

"Mmhmm whatever".

You heard the doorbell ring and your heart instantly fell.

"Girl I'll call you back" you said, walking down the stairs.

You opened the door to see Bryson.

"Hey babe" you smile, giving him a kiss on his lips.

"Hey".

So tonight you both decided to just chill, not Netflix and chill but really chill and vibe out tonight. You let him in and he set his coat down on the rack that was off to the side by your front door.

"Wing stop is on the way, I got soda in the fridge and you need to take off your shoes because I got white carpet and I refuse to let it get messy" you told him, you were an all around clean freak and soon your nerdy side was about to come out. Making your way up the stairs you went to your room and picked out 5 video games.

You heard the doorbell ring and you rush to answer the door but Bryson had already got it. After paying for wingstop he closes the door and walks up the stairs to your room.

"I could have paid for that you know".

"Well what's a date if the man doesn't pitch in".

You sighed in defeat and sat down on the bed.

"Okay B I got my top 5 favorite games you ready".

"Lay it on me".

"Halo 5 guardians, GTA 5, UFC 2, Mario Kart 8, and DOOM which I will destroy you in" you smile as you fix you glasses.

"Yeah right. Let's see what you got in Mario Kart 8 Jyrah".

"An ass whoopin waiting for you" you threaten.

You turned on the game and sat on the floor getting into game mode. You already knew you could beat him in any game, who was the biggest video gamer than you.

As the countdown appeared on the TV screen you felt a rush of adrenaline run through your body. As the numbers on the screen got lower you pushed your glasses up with your index finger and pressed the A button on your controller getting a lead in front of Bryson.

You laugh silently to yourself knowing you had the game in the bag. Turning to the left to collect a box you noticed at the top left corner you had a bomb, fixing your fingers to use it Bryson hits you with ink. Fuck! You curse in your head. Now you were in 6th place.

You hear your boyfriend laugh and you instantly get angry, you definitely weren't a fan of losing at all. Collecting all the boxes you can you press the x button releasing a banana peel.

You see Bryson up ahead but you also see lighting coming from the sky. Trying to escape from the lightening that was coming after you, you turn to the right but end up knocking you to last place. You were now pissed off. The race was almost over and you were getting over lapped. To top off the ending of the race you get hit with ink again. As you finished the race you hear Bryson cheering and rubbing it in your face.

"So who are you destroying now Jyrah? Because it ain't GawdTiller" he laughs.

"Shut up". You were lowkey hurt by the L that you just received but you try to rub it off.

He seen the frown that you tried to cover up so he got off the bed and hugged you.

"Babe its okay, I know its hard to take L's no one said it'll be easy" he laughed.

"I hate you".

He held you tighter in his arms and you couldn't lie you liked being a baby, you knew he'd comfort you.

"You good baby J".

"Yeah I'm alright" you said, knowing damn well you were still in your feelings. You turned around towards him and buried your head in the crook of his neck.

He lifted your head up with his index finger and slowly leaned in, planting a kiss on your lips.

"You'll always be my winner J".