21.

This imagine is dedicated to my favorite account 1-800-CANDYQUEEN
She's so sweet and wonderful💙 I hope you enjoy💜

January 2, 2018

Today was your husband's birthday and just like every year you were going to throw a huge party for him at your beach house in Miami. You had been planning this birthday bash for a month now making sure all of his friends and family were still going to show up.

You and Eric were at the beach house setting up while swan and Eli kept Bryson occupied somewhere around the city before his show tonight and his birthday party. This was always quite stressful for you because every year you and Bryson made a bet. Whoever threw the best party would get a new car and a week long trip to your favorite place; but the best part of the bet for you was whoever lost had to make a YouTube video of them dressed up and shopping around the city. For you it was being dressed up as a grandpa and not just dressed up, but all week long you had to act and look like a grandpa; which means 4 hours in hair and makeup.
Bryson on the other hand had to dress up like a girl body builder and he hated it. He had to get hair and makeup done as well and he hates going in public getting hit on by other men but you had to admit, he was a sexy chick.

"Dulce, who you think winning this year" Eric asked but you and him both knew the answer to that.

"Do I need to answer that Eric. I mean really".

"You right".

Setting up the balloons in the living room with gold and black letters you got a phone call.

"Hello?".

"D can you meet us at the American Airline Arena at 6" swan informed.

"Yeah".

"Alright thanks sis".

"Your welcome" I said before hanging up the phone.

"What now?" Eric smirked.

"They want me to meet them at the show at 6. So can you stay here and make sure everything is under control and that everyone knows its a surprise".

"Anything for my sister".

.....................................................................

5:58pm

"Before I leave this arena tonight I just want to say that I love each and every one of y'all. A few years ago I didn't know where I was gonna live. Every day I say my prayers terminating betrayers" I watched my husband speak to the crowd. The crowd cheered as he quoted ten nine fourteen.

Neil came over to me and gave me a mic and told me to go out there.

"Now the man is blessing me, first the man was testing me" I walked out on stage. Bryson walked over to me and picked me up.

"I love you Dulce".

"I love you too baby".

The crowd cheered loudly as we showed our love for each other.

"I-I don't know if y'all know this, maybe y'all do but tonight is Bryson's 25th birthday and I would love if y'all could help me sing Happy birthday to him" I spoke to the crowd. A tear rolled down his face and I wiped it.

"On three let me hear you sing!" I shouted.

HAPPY........BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" the whole arena sang.

"HAPPY...........BIRTHDAY TO YOU".

"HAPPY....BIRTHDAY DEAR BRYSON HAPPY BIRYHDAY TO YOU". By the end of the song he was crying but that wasn't even the end.

"Neil" I said into the mic, momments later Neil, Eli, Swan, Travis, and Ro.lexx came out with the cake.

"Happy Birthday baby". I held Bryson's hand and walked him over to the cake and Swan smashed a piece of cake in his face. I had to get it on video. The show was soon over and now we were on our way to the big Birthday Party I had planned for Bryson.
.....................................................................

We were all partying and dancing on top of tables as DJ Khaled blasted pick up the phone. Bryson came up behind me as I swayed my hips from side to side. I was totally feeling myself and maybe a little lust as well. His hands snaked around my waist and his tonge slithered around my ear. My hands fell from the air and down his masculine arms.

"Thanks for a great birthday babe".

"No problem babe".

"You know what will make this party a little better".

"Mmm what's that?".

"You and me and the bedroom".

"Ooh really okay daddy" taking his hands in yours you led him up the stairs, through the room and down on the bed.

You unzipped his dark blue tommy Hilfiger jeans and his Calvin Klein underwear. Taking his thick length in your mouth he moaned. Giving him sloppy toppy he gripped your hair gently.

"Come here" he demanded. You came to him and he turned you around pinning you against the head board. Not giving you time to process what was next he went deep inside of you.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHH!".

You both moaned.

"YES DADDY!" He smacked your ass.

"WHATS MY NAME?".

"DADDY.... TILLER" you moaned out.

You were reaching your breaking point and.......and

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

"Dolce wake up! Babe wake up we gotta go, my tour is about to start".

......................................................................

Surprise, I hope you liked it😞