19.

"No babe, the ribbon is to low, raise it higher.....just a little bit" you told your husband who was decorating the Christmas tree. Not following your directions he raised the ribbon high completely, causing some ornaments to fall and break on your hardwood floor.

"Shit! My fault babe"he sighed. You shook your head and grabbed the broom and dust pan. Listening to you and not going about what he thinks was always an issue for you. All you wanted was for him to listen to you for once but you guess that was too much to ask for. Cleaning up the mess Bryson got down from the ladder and finished up for you.

"Babe I know how much decorating the tree means to you, I'm sorry".

"You don't listen to me. Can you for once just listen to me, like damn Bry that's all I want from you".

"I've been trying y/n, I really have".

"That's a lie. What about when I told you to hand me the food and you wanted to be Mr. Tough guy and show off and then you dropped our food. And what about the time I told you to take the trash out and you didn't and instead went out with your boys. That's what I'm talking about, everything is about-" you got cut off by Bryson's soft plump lips.

Your lips collided against one another and soon you were on the couch, shirt off and somehow Bryson's pants off. He pulled away and took off your jeans with his mouth. Pushing you against the couch he lifted your right leg in the air and his right hand held his dick to your entrance. Rubbing his thick length against your now moist clit was driving you insane and without warning he slowly inserted himself in you.

"Oooooh, mmmhmm" you moaned, His length sliding in and out. You felt amazing, and he started speeding up. Your leg raised higher and his pace quickened.

"Uuuuuuuh baby, uuuuuuh don't stop!" You whimpered. Your eyes locked with as you rubbed your pussy.

"Ooooooh shit, oooooh your sooooo deep! Fuck!" You moaned louder. You felt his dick tighten around your pussy as he started getting closer to his climax. Every inch made you more wet. Your legs began to shake and your climax was rising. He pumped faster and faster into you, making you scream out in pleasure.

"OOOOOOOH! BABY I'M ABOUT TO CUM! OH FUCK I'M ABOUT TO CUM" YOU SHOUTED, YOUR LEGS SHAKING.

"OOH HOLD IT IN" HE GOT CLOSER.

"UUUUHHH FUCK! I CAN'T! I CAN'T HOLD IT NO LONGER!" YOU SQUIRTED.

Bryson came shortly after you and both of you were on the couch breathing heavy.

"You ready for round two" he asked.

"Shit I'm ready for round three" you laughed.

He leaned in towards you and now you two were making out. Both of you knew how this night was going to go.

"I guess the tree will have to wait" you smirked.

"Yup" he kissed you lips and slid back in causing you to grip the top of the couch.

......................................................................

Well that was slightly intense.

How did you guys like that imagine?

Who's been waiting for a dirty imagine?🙋

Well you got it.

I'll be back soon with more dirty imagines don't worry.

Well comment and vote and all that good stuff.

Also does anyone have any imagines that they would like to see in this imagine book, if so pm me and let me know. For ex. More romance like husband and wife, boyfriend girlfriend love or breakup. Dirty scenes, something like that. Well just let me know what you would like to see.

Also request are open so don't be afraid to let me know if you want one.