6.

Dedicated to the homie Muva_Mufasaaa enjoy💝

Even though you're all alone, all

Alone when I am gone, I just want

To keep you warm, I'm coming back

I'm coming back

You were in your kitchen listening to Just another interlude whipping some eggs for breakfast when you heard a soft knock on your door. Closing your pink satin robe you made your way to the front door.

"Oh hey Bryson".

"Wassup, is Swan here".

"No he's at work, I can tell him you came by though".

"Alright can I come in".

"Come in?"

"Yeah, I was coming over to beat swan ass in mortal combat but he ain't here, you wanna play Jordan".

"No, video games ain't my thing. I sit back and look pretty".

"True that".

"What?".

"Nothing. Are you going to let me in or nah".

"Sure" you say letting him in.

You walk back into the kitchen and you notice its oddly silent, turning around you notice Bryson was staring at your booty.

"Hmm I don't think swan would like you staring at me all lustfully like that".

"And I don't think swan would like you walking around booty bouncing up and down like that either while company is here" he told you.

"I wasn't expecting you so get that straight".

"Then who were you expecting, because by the song you listening to makes me think other wise".

"Oh really, then what were you thinking?"

"That you were expecting me".

"Yeah of course not".

You take the eggs out of the pan and transfer them over to a plate, Bryson coming behind you feeling all on your booty like he your man.

"What are you doing? Nigga if you don't get up off of me its gone be a problem?"

"Why you gotta be so damn violent".

"Why you gotta be all up on me? Man you know I gotta boyfriend and its your best friend, you tryna get a girl caught up and shit".

"Its not caught up if he don't know" he smirked.

"It's time for you to go".

"Why? Because I'm flirting and you low key liking it".

"No I'm not, nigga gone, you over staying your welcome".

"Alright well let me pay for my welcome".

"Bryson!" You yell.

"Jordan" he mocked.

"I swear black people get on my nerves" you laugh walking back into the kitchen.

"But you black".

"Shut up".

As you were making your plate you felt a pair of hands squeeze your thighs. Moments later he was picking you up and walking you to the room.

"Nigga let me down".

"After I put it down on you".

"Yeah right, you know damn well you ain't better than swan" you said as he lied you down on the bed you and swan both shared.

He wrapped your legs around his waist and left soft wet kisses down your neck and chest, you couldn't lie this was totally turning you on. He moved his hands up your thighs until he tugged your underwear down and began touching you.

You moaned and bucked your hips closer to feel his touch. He kept this slow and steady pace going but soon picked it up rubbing your clit.

After cumming you got up and pushed him on the bed, giving him what he wanted. Going up and down you felt him tightening up and you knew he was about to climax.

He took his shirt off and looked at you, making you extremely excited now. Now that you both were nude you climbed on top of him. He inserted inside you and gestured for you to move. He guided you as you rocked back and forth on top of him.

"You like it when I'm on top don't you?" You whispered.

You rocked back and forth on his dick, moans filling the air. Sweat was running down your face as you put in work. Flipping you over Bryson pumped faster inside of you, making your legs shake.

"Ooh baby, umhmm right there. Ooh swan don't do me like this, ooh he don't do me like this" you moaned.

He pumped faster and faster making you roll your hips forward.

"Oooh fuck Bryson! Right there baby! Keep it right-".

"Babe I'm home!"

......................................................................

Request are open just pm me. Vote and comment!!!!!!!