34.

You my nigga not my Master, I'll escape

Thinking who Can I run to? Got me looking

for a new dude, with a chill vibe, who a nice

Time, who can lay back, who don't pick fights,

Who ain't insecure.

................................................................................

Bryson's POV

I made my way into club Inferno, knowing I was a whole hour late, I hope y/n wasn't too mad, but knowing women they get mad if you have the wrong color shirt on, so I can just imagine what I was going to hear. There was a whole bunch of people around the dance floor like packed sardine's, blue and green lights illuminating the club and booty everywhere.

I was just about to call y/n when I seen her over by the far left of the bar, next to some nigga with some fila's on. Did home boy really think he was about to pull anybody with the fila's on, shit he couldn't have. At first I thought it was a coincidence, but then I seen him whispering in her ear and y/n just laughing like shit was really funny. I walked over to the bar determined to get the story straight before I just blow up on homie with the fila's.

"Hey Bryson" she waved, turning back to ole boy.

Wait? I know she didn't just call me bryson like we ain't been dating for 3 years. I know she didnt just call me Bryson...nah she couldn't I'm hearing shit.

"I see you finally made it" she sipped her Hennessey.

"I'm sorry I'm late", I said giving her a quick smile before looking over at him.

"Oh this your dude" he chuckled lightly.

"Yeah, I'm her dude" I said feeling a little protective while taking my girl hand. Y/n looked surprised before pushing my hand aside. The guy took a step closer leaning up to her.

"What you say we get out of here? Grab something to eat. Maybe head back to my place" he looked up at me with a smile thinking I couldn't hear him.

"I don't know who you is, but you ain't taking her back nowhere, fuck out of here bruh", I said grabbing her hand once more.

"Bryson my drink".

"There's plenty at the house", I yelled over the music as we made our way to the other side of the club and out the door. The cold air hitting my skin. We waited for valet to get the car and y/n didn't even say anything, let alone look at me. The car pulled up front and I grabbed the passenger side door.

"No, I got it. I don't want you doing nothing for me Bryson". I wasn't in the mood to argue so I just left it alone and went to the drivers side. I started the car and turned up the music, Solange don't touch my hair playing. Y/n turning the music down.

"What the hell was that about Bryson?".

"I didn't like how he was all up in your face. Bruh had the nerve to come to the club with the 90s fila's on".

"You don't get to show up here late and then start acting like the jealous boyfriend".

"I wasn't jealous" I defended myself.

"Oh", she said giving me a look saying she seen right through me.

"Okay maybe" I admitted.

"We wasn't even doing anything other than talking!".

"A guy don't tell you we can go back to my place unless you give him some kind of signals" I defended myself once more. She looked at me surprised looking away for a moment before her eyes were on me even more furious.

"You're so fucking insecure bryson. I can't believe you! So now its my fault guys want to talk to me. Cause no one would want to talk to me unless I seduced them right. Yeah thats what I thought...with your punk ass".

"I didnt say that" I tried grabbing her hand but she just jerked it away.

"Were at a club bryson. Where motherfuckers get drunk and want to talk. Out of all people your ass should know that after all the time you spent there".

"Yo!".

"Oh now you hurt because you're hearing the truth".

"ain't nobody hurt" we pulled up in the driveway y/n taking no time to hop out the car me right on her heels.

"Well I should have went home with ole boy then right".

"Don't push it y/n".

"push what? Your feelings. you always got me feeling like I can't breathe. I can't even hang with a homie".

"You don't need to, you got me"

"Bye Bryson" she slammed the door in my face, making sure she locked it.

Looks like I'm going to a hotel tonight

...............................................................................

Hey guys! Well I got inspired by insecure by Jazmine Sullivan and Bryson so uh yeah.

Did you guys like it? Probably not

Well vote comment share

Also go show my Keith powers story "the single father" some love and my new book "chit chat" some love also. The book is just me interacting with everyone that reads my story or just people that fw me. A whole bunch of topics and stuff to get off my chest so if y'all want to talk with me or get to know me go check it out.

Love you guys man. I appreciate all the love. thanks- Val