17.

You were on the terrace of your loft in New York city, 8 in the morning with one of Bryson's long white T's on. Everyone's been telling you to leave him.

He's been cheating on you y/n

Girl you don't need his ass

He's just like the rest of those celebrities

"You were just a one night stand" you thought.

Every night he would come to your place late at night creeping, you knew something was up you weren't stupid; but you knew deep down inside of him he loved you.....maybe.

The terrace door creaked open revealing the man you loved just after a few secret Rondevu's. You looked at him and his eyes were low, you knew he'd been smoking. The dark red lip stick stood out on his beautiful dark chocolate skin and his shirt was a bit ripped.

"Don't go off on him, don't go jumping to conclusions" you thought.

You grabbed your wine glass and filled it up with a little more of the crown royal you had stored.

"What you doing out here so early?" His deep voice slightly Turing you on as they escaped his thick pink lips.

"What you doing coming to my house whenever you feel like it?" You snapped. Without looking at him you felt chills running up your skin as you head him speak once more.

"I'm coming to check on my baby". You knew he called the bitches he was laying up with the same thing.

"Then you came to the wrong house. I know you fucking someone else Bryson. I know I ain't the only one".

"Why you say that? You know your the only one I be fucking" you turned around to face him as he met your gaze.

"Am I really? So who's the bitch you seeing back in Miami with the long black hair that you stay posting up with on your Instagram and the bitch you been creeping with in the Bronx".

"Y/n why you tripping? You know I love you and-"

"Shut that shit up! I know you fucking them".

"I'm not fucking them".

"Then why the fuck you got makeup on your face and you smell like sex!" You stood up, getting into his face.

"I ain't got no makeup on bruh chill". Just as those words formed to leave his lying ass you back handed him.

"I hope that bitch satisfies your punk ass" you told him as you made your way off the terrace.

He came back in walking towards you.

"If you think you gone run up on me you mistaken".

"I'm getting my jacket" he said through gritted teeth.

"And while your at it you should get checked, since you fucking around Bryson".

......................................................................

So I know I haven't updated this book in a while and don't worry I got a few chapters I want to drop today.

Also request are open. Just PM and let me know what y'all want to see.

Also I know these chapters are short but I like to give y'all a little snippet of what's to come through out these imagines!

Thank you guys for 10k reads. I love y'all