Chapter 28

[A/N: Split POV's. 👅 Double update mga bibeh.]

Camila's POV

"Babeee," She hums and look back at me as she continues to cook for our breakfast. "Do you know what day is it, today?" I asked while batting my eyelashes.

Today is my birthday, and I'm officially a twenty-one year old, young mother of four-year old kid. And I couldn't believe that my girlfriend still hasn't greeted me since we woke up, which was three hours ago. I know I'm being dramatic, but fuck it. I was expecting to have a breakfast in bed and being greeted by several kisses placed all over my face. I was also expecting that she will give me her surprise birthday present or celebration today, since she was the one who has been insisting for us to celebrate my special day, because she said that it only comes once a year. But no. We both woke up this morning like it's an ordinary day.

"Uh, yeah." She said and place stacks of pancakes on my plate and pour a coffee on my mug.

She place her plate with eggs and bacon and also waffles on it then take a seat across of me. "Yeah? What is it?" I grinned excitedly, knowing that she will finally greet me.

"It's friday," She smiles at me like there's nothing wrong about what she said, well she's right it's friday... but it's also my birthday!

"How about tomorrow?"

"Well, tomorrow is Saturday. You should know that babe." She chuckled then she stares at me. "Why?" She asked and take a piece of bacon inside her mouth.

"Don't you remember anything special occasion for today?" She glance up and tap her chin as she tries to remember what I'm talking about. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"I don't remember any. And I don't think I'm forgetting something." She mumbled as she shrugs her shoulders. She continues to eat her breakfast and I can't help but let out a loud huff. "Why?" She asked and gave me a confusing look.

"Because- because... you don't remember it?" I asked with a pout. She shook her head no. "Are you not going to-" I was going to tell her that it's my birthday when I was interrupted when we heard her phone rings.

I look at her phone screen but she immediately snatch it from the table quickly and said, "Excuse me," She abandoned her phone as she went inside the living room to talk to whoever's calling me.

I rest my back on the wall of the kitchen and peek my head to look at the living room, trying to eavesdrop at Y/N's conversation with whoever called her. But she whe felt like someone was looking at her, she immediately look back at me and but I quickly hide from the wall, praying that she didn't caught me. "Okay, I'll just call you later. Thanks, see you." She smiles and ended the call.

I sprinted to my place and pretend like I was eating my food that she made for me, as I waited for her to walk inside the kitchen area again.

There's a huge smile on her face when she enters the kitchen, "Who was that?" I can already feel myself getting jealous when I saw that my girlfriend is happy and I was not the one who made her like that.

"Who was who?" She asked and she continues to eat her eggs and bacon and waffles.

"The one who called you," I scowl and place my dirty plates on the sink.

"Alycia," She said then finish off her breakfast then went to place her empty mug and plate on the sink.

I balled my fists as she mentioned the name of that Aussie bartender that she used to be her friends with benefits. "Oh yeah? What does she wants?" I asked and I clenched my jaw at the thought of Alycia and Y/N being together.