Chapter 8

I like Camila Cabello. I fucking like Camila Cabello.

Fuck! I know I've said it and I've realized it before. But fuck it! I'm scared. I'm scared that soon, I'll fall in love with her because I don't deserve her. She makes my heart and my mind goes crazy whenever she's around me. She makes me feel the zoo in my stomach everytime she smiles at me, hold my hand unintentionally or kiss my cheeks.

"Stop pacing back and forth! I'm getting dizzy!" I heard Justin groaned behind me and I slumped down on the couch next to him.

The two of us decided to take a day off and let, James Smith, the manager of the bar to take over for today. We needed to rest then we will get back to work for two or three weeks.

And I haven't seen Camila for almost a month. I've been busy helping Justin out at The Grid because these past two months, a lot of famous celebrities had and our bar was booked more than twenty times.

And fuck, a lot of things had happen for the last three months. Camila and I got more closer to each other and I feel like I'm really falling for her but I'm stopping myself. I've got a handful of hook-ups here and there, trying to get the Latina off of my mind.

We still exchaging messages, asking each other how we are doing but there's some times where Camila will just literally text me and tell me that, she wishes that I was there with her to spend time with her and Daniela because she misses me, something like that. And sometimes we will just flirt with each other, and I think Camila knows that she was doing it.

I lean back and buried my face on my hands. "What's up with you? You looked stressed," Justin went to pat my back and rub it.

"I think I like Camila." I breathed out quietly. I slowly glance at him and he furrowed his eyebrows together.

"What?"

"I think I like Camila!" I groaned and he just smirked at me. "Don't give me that look!"

"Well, no shit Sherlock!" He gasped pretending to be shocked. "Took you long enough to fucking figured it out. Congratulations." He said and rolled his eyes at me.

"What do you mean?" I gave him a confuse look.

"You're so fucking obvious when you're around her bro. Your face fucking light up like a damn Christmas lights when the two of you are hanging around at our bar. And you even blushed when she kisses your cheeks." He chuckled and said, "And the first time you saw her, I know you've liked her. That's why I pushed you to kissed her because I know you're a damn pussy and you won't do it."

My mouth was slightly agape, like I can't believe that Justin is telling me these stuff, because he is right. And I don't want to admit it because I know I'll just feed his ego and make it damn bigger than it is.

"That's- that's not true, why would I be such a pussy on kissing a girl? I fucked so many of them." I stuttered out and trying to prove my point as I shift my gaze from her and keep my eyes locked at the center table.

"Shut up, stop lying. We both know that you're lying. I know you fucked so many girls but you wouldn't consider fucking Camila and leave her because you know she's far from being that." He laughed and continue. "And also the fact that you almost beat yourself up from getting her fired at that diner, you quickly think of a solution to make it up to her. Let's face it, if you did that to other person, you wouldn't even give a shit if they got fired or what."

I sighed, I don't even know what to say. I want to argue with him and tell him that he is wrong, that I will do it with everyone who I got them in trouble in their job, but that's a lie. As soon as I saw Camila's eyes when she got fired from her job, I can feel my heartbreaking and the guilt are starting to eat me up, and also some other weird feelings that I for sure, haven't felt before.