Chapter 27

I pressed the doorbell on my parents' house and patiently waited for someone to open it. When I didn't hear any sounds coming inside, I press the tip of my index finger on doorbell and rings it repeatedly. "You're going to break our doorbell! If that didn't work again tomorrow, you're going to pay for that!" I snickered as I heard my mom shouting inside the house.

My parents called me this morning, saying that they wanted to meet the girl that made my ass settle down and start being loyal and who made me stop fucking then leaving the girls afterwards.

I stop myself from ringing it again and I slowly take my girlfriend's hand and intertwine our fingers together. "Are you nervous?" I asked the Latina and she seems like she's spacing out. "Baby,"

She snapped out of her thoughts and whip her head at me. "Hmm?" Her lower lip is already in between her teeth as she chews on it anxiously. I kinked my eyebrows up and she sighed. "Uh- yeah. I am so fucking nervous. This is the first time that I'd be meeting your parents. What if they hate me?"

"Don't worry. They won't. They're going to love you." I kissed the side of her head and seconds later, the front door flew open revealing my mom wearing a smirk on her face.

"Hi, you must be Camila." She smiled sweetly at my girlfriend and engulf her with a hug. "Y/N is right, you are really pretty." My mom gushed making the Latina blushed.

"Come inside you two, I'll just call your father and tell him that the dinner will be ready in fifteen." My mom told me and I just nodded my head at her. "It's a really pleasure on meeting you, Camila."

"The pleasure is all mine, Mrs. Y/LN." My girlfriend mumbles out quietly but she gives my mom her dazzling smile.

"Oh please, just call me Mama. I know you two will end up marrying each other in the near future." She chuckled and I can't help but groan.

"Mom," I can feel my face heat up and Camila's became more even redder. She excused herself and went upstairs.

We stepped inside our house and I lead her in the living room then I heard a soft gasped surpasses the Cuban's mouth as her doe brown eyes travelled to the living room of the place I used to live.

"You know, you I was actually expecting that your family have a huge mansion and your living room has the same size as Dinah and I's whole apartment place. And have a fourth floor." The Cuban said and laughed softly. "Your parents home is pretty cozy." She murmured.

"Mhmm, my parents doesn't want a huge ass home because my mom told us that we don't need that since we're only three." We take a seat on the couch and I mindlessly played with her fingers. "I wonder how Justin will take care of Daniela for tonight." I said and glance at my girlfriend.

We didn't take the little kid with us because Camila said that maybe it would be the best if we will tell my parents that she have kid, rather than bring the toddler with us on the first dinner meeting she will have with my parents. She said she doesn't want her to have my parents give her a wrong impression if she told them that she got knocked up at the party with some stranger, and she just found out the real father of her kid five years later and turns out that he will just hurt the four-year-old kid. She doesn't want them to call her names. And she doesn't want them to look at her with disgust when they found out that her own parents disowned her.