Chapter 7

"Fuck!" The girl beneath me shrieked as I kept on hitting her spot that makes her entire body shakes.

I can feel my sweat forming on my forehead as I sit up and place her legs on my shoulder and keep on pounding her. I grab her bouncing breasts for a leverage.

"Fucking faster," She groans and pull me down then she clutches my back as she digs her nails on my expose skin. "I'm so close,"

My phone started to ring on the nightstand making Alycia groaned in annoyance. "Don't you fucking dare to answer that." She moaned loudly but my phone doesn't stop to ring. "Y/N! Fuck I'm so close!"

I sit up and my hand found my phone and answer it as I keep on thrusting inside the Aussie's wet channel.

I press the answer button and "Hello?" My voice came out husky and a low growl escapes my lips.

"Y/N?" My heart started to pound so fast when I heard that familiar raspy voice ringed my ears. "Shit! Did I wake you up?"

"No," I can feel Alycia's walls clenched on my member making me cover her mouth with my hand, I know she's close. A loud smacking of our bodies can be heard inside the room. I whimpered as I watch my shaft getting lost inside Alycia.

A few more pumps and her moans came out muffled against my palm. I look down to see my cock glistening with her come. "Shit! Fuck!" I can feel my abdomen to tense up and I know I'm coming.

"What? Are you okay? What's wrong?" I can hear the concern in the Latina's voice whose at the other line. "Y/N?"

I pull out and spurted out my cum on the Aussie's flat stomach and heaved out. "Fuck!" I moaned while holding my phone on my ear and gripped the device tightly.

"Oh shit, I'm interrupting you am I? I didn't know- I'm so sorry. I'll just- I'll just call you later." Camila said and I can feel her blushing in embarrassment even though I cannot see her.

I was so lost at myself when I watch myself milking the girl beneath me that I didn't even notice that the Cuban already ended the call.

I lay down on Alycia's bed trying to catch my breath. I unlock my phone and sent Camila a text.

[Me — 9:34 pm];
Why'd you call?

[Camila — 9:34 pm];
oh, i was just going to ask you if you can watch daniela for tonight, only for tonight.
dinah was with her family, celebrating her younger brother's birthday and justin called me to have a night shift.
but its fine though, looks like u're busy. sorry for interrupting u and whoever u r with.

[Me — 9:37 pm];
Nah it's fine. Be there in twenty.

"That was amazing," Alycia said and she went up to straddle my waist, "So how bout round two?"

I slowly pull her off of me and grab my clothes that's scattered on the floor. "I'm sorry, Alycia. But I have to go."

I put on my boxer briefs and jeans then my shirt before grabbing my phone on the bed. "Why?" The Aussie asked and pouted at me.

"I have some important things to do. Justin called saying that he needed some help at The Grid." I told her, basically I'm lying to her face but eh... who cares though.

I sprinted out of the Aussie's apartment and went down quickly to parking lot and hopped inside my Aston Martin.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.