Chapter 26

[A/N: hi.]

I barged inside my girlfriend's apartment with Justin trailing behind me. The Canadian guy and I went back to the penthouse so I can change my clothes because some of the douche's blood are splattered on my shirt, and of course- we left the baseball bat in Justin's room. I don't want Camila and Daniela to see that or even the blood on my shirt. They might think I already killed the fucking asshole, that's Danny's father, when I didn't but I really wanted to.

I walk inside the living room and saw the back of Camila's head is facing me as she is sitting on the couch while watching some movie on the TV. I look around and Danny is nowhere to be found, maybe the little kid is still sleeping.

"Boo!" I screamed as I place my hands on my girlfriend's shoulders making her jump slightly on her place and she turn around while holding onto her chest.

"You fucking scared me," Her chest heaved out. I chuckled at her cute reaction and she rolled her doe eyes at me. "I hate you." She huffs and I kiss the crown of her head. Her gaze found my Canadian bestfriend, she smiles and greeted him. "Hi Justin."

"Hi Camila. Where's your cute little daughter?" Justin asked and we made our way to the couch and of course, I take a seat next to my girlfriend.

"Upstairs. Still sleeping." The Latina grabs my hand and started playing with my fingers mindlessly. "Where were you? You were out for more than three hours and I was lonely. I don't have anyone to talk to. Dinah is out, she went to her work. And my daughter is still sleeping. Then you're nowhere to be found." She sighed as she jutted her lower lip out.

"I told you I'd be running some really important errands." I mumbled out and glance at Justin. We made an eye contact briefly the his lips is slowly forming in to a smirk.

"What important errands? I know that look. What did you guys do?" She looks at me suspiciously. She knows I did something- when she's looking at me with her eyebrows are so high like it's going to reach her mole on her hairline, that means- she demand to know about it then she will scold me for doing it.

"We didn't even do anything, what are you talking about? We just talked to Alessandro. That's all." I said with a shrug.

"What kind of talk did you and that man did? Talking like only verbal, you know- throwing harsh words and cursing at each other and nothing more... or no talk but you made your point not to hurt my daughter again by using fists, knees and feet?" She crossed her arms on her chest and she keeps her eyebrows kinked up.

"Would you be mad if I told you that I did the second one? But we also talked verbally, for a few seconds." I said while chucking nervously as I look at my angry girlfriend.

It's true, that I talked to him. But I just used my fists, knees and feet more when I wanted him to know what I wanted to tell him. But we had a verbal agreement and Justin is my state witness.

"Y/N," She groaned and rub her temples. "What did I told you about violence?"

"That it's not always the answer." I sighed deeply and she rolled her eyes at me. "But it was the answer for me at this moment."

I heard some snickering coming from behind. "Oops, someone's in trouble." Justin remarked and I elbowed him on his stomach. "Ouch," He grunt.

"Anyway, I'll you two lovebirds. I'll be heading back home. If you guys need me, just call me." I nodded my head and thanked him. He bid his goodbye to the Cuban and then he went out of this place.

As soon as the Canadian guy is nowhere to be seen, Camila lifts herself up from the couch and stand up in front of me. "You know that violenece is not an answer and it will never be an answer when someone did something to you! But why did you even do that? Why did you beat him up?" The tone of her went up while she's staring at me.