Chapter 22

"You're dressed nicely," I heard my girlfriend muttered out behind me.

I glance at the reflection of on the mirror as I can see Camila grinning at me widely. "You look so beautiful baby,"

I fix my shirt and brush of my pants and I'm thankful that I am wearing compression shorts. And I sighed in relief when look down and I saw that my buldge is not visible. I don't my parents freak out when they say a girl with a male genital showing off. "Thank you." I blushed at the Latina's compliment.

I turn around and grab her hand as I tug her closer to me. I peck her lips and run my hand on her arm making a chills run down to her spine.

"Is there any occassion why you are dressed like that?" She asks and arched an eyebrow.

"Well yeah, my parents are back from their trip, and they were here since yesterday." I informed my girlfriend and she nodded her head. "My mom was the one who called me this morning, she siad that they wanted me to have dinner with them, tonight. And they wanted me to meet other people, I think it's their business partners."

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" She chuckled and I hold her hand as rub the pad of my thumb on the back of her hand.

"About what?"

"You parents wanting you to meet some of their business partners. I've seen this in some movies and telenovelas before," She said as she shrug her shoulders and hug my waist. She rest her head on my shoulder and I wrap my arms securely on her body.

"Oh yeah?" She nodded her head softly and hummed in response.

I run ny hand on her hair and I heard her purred. "I don't know about that though. Tell me what happen in telenovelas when they meet the business partners of their parents. What will happen when I meet the people my parents want to have dinner with?" I asked my girlfriend.

"Well, they will have an arrange marriage and they will want you to marry their daughter or son so your parents' company and the company of the family of the person that you will marry will be together or something like that. That what happens in the show I always watch though." She rest her chin on my collarbone and I can't help but chuckle her at what she told me.

"You're watching too much soap operas, babe. That only happen to those, I doubt that that's what my parents will do tonight." I laughed lowly as I said that to the Latina and that shit is true. She does watch a lot of it.

Sometimes I will wake up or I will come over- hearing Spanish languages coming off from the televesion, that I don't even understand shit. But Camila is teaching me basic Spanish words like counting from one to ten and parts of the body. It's such a cool language to learn.

Anyway, if a Latin soap opera started to show up in the TV, well that means that don't you ever think of bothering Camila Cabello from watching her favorite telenovelas, because she will just ignore you and she will make you sleep on the couch.

She did that to me once, when I asked her where she put the turkey because I'm going to make turkey sandwich for Daniela, since her daughter is hungry and I picked her up from school. After that, I told myself that I'm never doing that again.

"Don't laugh at me," She pouted and asked, "What if that happens to you? What if your parents arranged your wedding with someone else? What will you do? Will you leave us for them?"

I kiss her forehead and cup her face while I rub the pad of my thumb on her skin. "That won't happen but if it did- then I will tell them no. As simple as that. I'm not going to leave you. I don't think I can bring myself to leave you and Danny." I told her truthfully. "And if that really happens, then I will tell them that I already have a beautiful girlfriend and I actually have a plan to marry her and not some stranger that they set me up."