Chapter 21

Wake up. Get up from the bed. Cook breakfast. Wait for Daniela and Camila to wake up. Go out with the little kid and let Camila take a rest for the whole day or sometimes, she will tag along with us if she feels like going out. And we will spend our family day together. Whether it's at the mall, park or amusement park or just at home, playing all day, that's what the toddler calls it. Then we will eat at some diner or restaurant or just call for a delivery for our dinner. And after that I will spend the rest of the night at Camila's place with Danny still sleeping in between us.

That's my usual routine with Danny and Camila every weekend. And I'm used to do it every Saturdays and Sundays. Justin knows that he cannot drag me anywhere during my family days with Camila and Daniela because he doesn't want to see the kid get sad when I didn't show up during the weekends. But now, it's different.

Wake up. Get up from the bed. Cook breakfast. Wait for Daniela and Camila to wake up. Then wait till Alessandro come over to get my gilrfriend's daughter then he will take her for the rest of the weekend. I will wait till Monday morning before her class starts, and the Italian model will ask Camila to get Danny- he said that he doesn't want drop her off at my girlfriend's place. I always want to come with my girlfriend everytime she picks Daniela up from Alessandro's apatment, but he only want Camila to get the toddler all by herself at Alessandro's place. So I always wait at the parking lot inside my car. And it's a good thing that he's not doing anything to Camila or Daniela yet, because if he did, he will never see the light again.

That has been the routine for the past two months and I should be use to it, since it has been more than ten weeks that this had happened, but no. I swear, I miss the little kid so much everytime her dad gets her from us.

This is the thirteenth week that Danny will be spending her weekend with her biological father and I still don't like him. Not because he is the father, well... that's one of the reason but why I really hate him is because, he took my bonding time with the four-year-old kid. I sometimes wish that he will just disappear and never come back, so Camila, Daniela and I will live the normal life we used to have before.

I'm seated on the couch, fixing Daniela's clothes and pack some of her stuff inside her backpack, that she needed for the rest of the weekend. While Camila is tying her daughter's hair in to a pigtails. "Be good to your dad, okay?" I said as I brush some curly strands of hair that's blocking her face.

"But I don't want to go, Mommy. I want to stay here. I want us to have our family day." She pouted and I can see some tears forming in her eyes. "I don't want to be with him."

"Danny," I heard Camila sighed. "He is your father. Don't be like that. You still have to spend time with him whether you like it or not."

After we saw the result of their DNA test, two months ago. I still can't believe that the result is positive, but I'm not a doctor or something- there's just a part of me that this guy is this little kid's father.

Alessandro immediately called the Latina and asked about the result of DNA test, and when the brown-eyed girl told him that it's a positive, that he is the father. He went back to Los Angeles quickly after his fashion show in New York. He instantly made an arrangement with Camila about their daughter and as much as I want to keep Danny for myself so that Italian guy wouldn't touch her, I'm not in the place to do that. I don't have the rights to keep the four-year-old kid away from her real father.

Sometimes I wished that I'm the biological father of this kid, so that everything is fine- and normal. They don't have to do a huge adjustments.

"Why can't just Y/N be my Papa? I don't like him, he doesn't talk to me of play with me like Mommy does. He always said that he is busy when I wanted to show him my drawings." She muttered out some words under her breath but I can't even hear it properly on how low the volume of her voice is. "I don't want to be with him, Mama. Please just let me stay here."