Chapter 11

[A/N: i kept on using "blue-eyed guy" referring to justin in this story and in In Your Eyes, when i just find out that he have brown or hazel eyes lol. lets just all pretend that he have blue eyes bc fuck it, im not a fan thats why i dont know. sorry lmao.]

"Y/N dude, you're just in time." Justin said through my ear, while a loud music blasting inside the place.

He drape his arm on my shoulder and pull me closer. "Look around, there's a lot of hot and sexy girls in here man." He gushed and wiggle his eyebrows at me and I pushed him off of me playfully.

"I don't care, I came here for Camila." I told him and he muttered out, of course while laughing. "Had you found Hailey yet?" I asked the Canadian dude and he shook his head no. "Aw, don't be sad. Just find someone else to hook up for tonight."

"Nah, I'm not sad but I was kinda hoping that she will be here though." He sighed and run his fingers through his blonde hair. "And I don't feel like it, I don't want to get laid tonight." He said as he shift his gaze from me, then his eyes found something up in the outside of the VIP rooms. His blue eyes went wide and his jaw almost hits the floor.

"Dude, you okay?" I pat Justin's back and he didn't even move. He kept his mouth wide open while still looking up at where the VIP rooms are.

I look up and roam my eyes around on where's his eyes had been locked, I wonder what the hell did he saw that made him like that. I arched my eyebrows up when I saw the familiar model that he haven't stopped gushing for weeks. I smirk and push my bestfriend, "Go and make a move on her." I told him and Justin immediately shook his head no.

"And you're calling me pussy." I chuckled at him and he punch my side.

"Shut up. I just- I don't know. What if she doesn't want me?" He said and sighed.

"Why don't you ask her? Just stop being a pussy, Jus." I push him and shakes my head at him. "Plus, what is it not to like about you? You're handsome, you're kind, you're rich and if I'm not gay and I don't have a dick, I'd probably fuck you."

Justin laughed loudly and he smack the back of my head. "That's gross, but thanks man. You're the best,"

"I know, no go on. Go and take your girl," I shoved him one last time before going to the bar where Camila is.

Camila is one of the bartenders for tonight and I'm grateful that Alycia wasn't here. I know she took it when I said that I wanna end things with her, I wanna stop whatever the two of us was doing but I still can't trust her around Camila.

A smile started to show up on my lips when I saw Camila serving drinks. I take a seat on one of the empty bar stool, she's so busy mixing another alcoholic drink that she didn't even notice me yet. "Here's your order of lime daiquiri." Camila said and served it to the guy whose eyeing the Latina and smirking at her.

"Thanks," He winks at her and I internally rolled my eyes at what I saw. He handed her a hundred bucks for tips and Camila thanked him before turning her back around him.

I cleared my throat and asked, "Can I have a blue margarita please?" The brown-eyed brunette instantly snapped her head at me and frown.

"You're going to drink?" She asked and I nodded my head at her. "But you're going to drive tonight,"

"I know but I promise I'll just have one drink." I told her and jutted my lower lip out. "Please? Just one drink and I swear, I'm not going to touch another alcohol again after that."

The Cuban sighed in defeat and went on to get me my drink. As I was so busy watching Camila mixing my blue margarita, I felt a tap on my shoulder making me turn my head back and saw a very familiar chick standing in front of me. "Hey, Y/N." The model smirks and went to take a step closer to me.