Ch. 21

"Hey," Bellamy called, walking into his house with pizzas. "Brought dinner," he announced, Octavia and Lincoln on the couch. "Where's Clarke?"

Octavia grabbed one of the pizzas. "Shower."

Setting the other on the counter, he leaned, not hearing the water running. He knocked lightly.

"Be out in a second," she called, flat.

When Clarke opened the door, her hair was wrapped in a towel, her pajamas on. "Are you alright?" He asked her.

"Just tired," she shrugged.

"Oh, yeah I bet," he said, watching her towel dry her hair. "Too tired for dinner?"

Clarke put the towel in a basket, meeting his eyes. "I do need to eat, but I might crash at the table."

Bellamy went to the kitchen and out two slices of pizza on a plate. With a cold beer, he walked into Clarke's room where she was plugging up her phone. "Here," he handed her plate, putting the beer beside her phone.

"You are literally my hero," she smiled. "Thank you."

He smiled in return, leaving her alone so she could get the rest she needed. "Lincoln left," he asked Octavia, joining her on the couch.

"He's got a test or something he needs to study for."

Bellamy sunk back in the couch as the medical drama started on tv.

"Clarke not coming?"

"She cleaned out her entire house today, she's wiped out," Bellamy shrugged.

"Oh, yeah. She told me this morning."

"I'm sorry for always being off about Lincoln."

"It's your job," Octavia smiled.

It wasn't much of an actual apology, but he did feel a bit better. After he finished the episode with Octavia, he told her good night. He finished his assignments and crashed.