Ch. 15

Bellamy panted as Clarke rolled off of him, struggling to catch her breath as well.

"It's a little late," she panted. "But, you don't have a girlfriend or anything, right?"

Bellamy chuckled, covering his mouth. "It is late," he agreed. "But no, I don't have a girlfriend." He turned to meet her blue eyes. "What about you? Do you have a man back in Greece or Rome?"

"So you did read all of my cards?" She teased, laughing. "Nah, no one for me."

Bellamy pulled her ontohis chest, brushing her hair back. "How many hours have we been in this bed?"

Clarke reached her arm over him, grabbing his alarm. "Jesus, it's already two," she laughed. "What, five hours?"

"Well, I worked up quite an appetite," Bellamy said, wiggling his eyebrows. "What do you say we get lunch?"

Clarke nodded, picking up her lost clothes. Bellamy did too, heading to the kitchen to get his pants.

His phone ringing, he grabbed it off the counter, just sliding to answer while tugging his jeans on. "Hello?"

"Woah," a girl said. "Who is this?"

Bellamy looked down at the phone in confusion, realizing that he had not answered his phone. He had answered Clarke's. "Just a second," he said into the phone, meeting Clarke in the hallway. "I accidentally answered your phone, u thought it was mine."

Clarke took the phone, immediately regretting it when the voice screamed, "WHO IS THAT SEXY MAN?"

Clarke cringed before she could answer. "Jesus, Raven. I'm deaf now. What's up?"

"Can you come to Indra's? I'm in town and I wanted to see you before I head to my parents. Put your dick up for a minute."

Bellamy smiled at Clarke, already agreeing that he they would go. He looked for his phone while Clarke told the girl they would meet her.

With one more kiss, he slid his shoes on and grabbed his keys.