Chapter Fifty-five

-i feel like I have writers block, I can't think of anything juicy to write and the drama to happen. I have ideas but nothing to lead up to it. FUCK ME-
••••
Blair Porters point of view :

The days had past by so fast, it was already thanksgiving day. In the kitchen with Mac, Nat, and Stassie cooking thanksgiving dinner for everyone. Stassie is actually a great person, just a little weird we get along so well when she's Sammy's new girlfriend. But there's nothing wrong with us getting along and being friendly, Sammy and I are both happy for each other and our new relationships.

While us girls were in the kitchen cooking, the guys were doing chores around the house. Although my mom, nor her husband are coming for obvious reasons. My grandma is coming, it's her first time seeing my new house and I couldn't wait to see her. I hadn't seen her in years, in the last couple years I had distanced myself from my family a lot and I missed my grandma so much.

Even though she's Henry's mom, and he's not my real dad. She treated me like I was her granddaughter my whole life and that wasn't going to change when she found out, her words not mine. I cracked a small smile just thinking about the conversation itself. Thanksgiving always makes me nostalgic as I got older, it just reminds me of my warm childhood.

"If you type any faster, you will get a thumb cramp" Nat said jokingly aloud to someone.

I turn to see Mac typing very fast with an annoyed expression on her face. She glanced up for a split second still typing, before looking back down and continuing. "Damn, someone must have really gotten her mad" Nat chuckled, giving me a look with the raised eyebrows.

I shrug my shoulders, I had a strong feeling it was Tegan but I was going to say anything or question her till she said something. Mac loves to rant when she's mad.

The click of Mac's phone and she slams it down on the counter. "People are so freaking annoying" she shouts, with a grunt. "What happened?" Nat, Stassie, and I ask at the same time.

We all quickly give each other weird looks, before turning back to Mac. "Well?" I course her to go on. "Tegan, he's always up my ass now, and he doesn't understand that I'm trying to spend time with you guys" Mac explains very aggressively, rolling her eyes "-it's like he thinks he's the only person that exits in my life or something"

The signs that Tegan are showing are not good at all. Everything she's saying only makes me increasingly suspicious of him. "Is that all that bothers you?" I ask, I'm hoping she will tell me more about it and I can help her.

I don't want to just jump and say that Tegan is a bad influence, or up to know good. We could be all wrong and he could just be a weird kid, or he could be going through stuff. None of us know him that well, only Mac does. Her telling us things can give us actual insight on him and who he really is. Deep down I hope I am wrong about him, Mac should never have that toxicity in her life. She does not deserve that, especially at such a young age...or any age at all.

She stops for a minute and ponders for a second. "Well...no but it's like small point less things" she says in a smaller voice. I give her a 'really' look, "Come on Mac, we are all family. You can trust us" I tell her, rubbing her back in a comforting way. Friendships can also be extremely toxic and unhealthy, and it can suck to let them go if you really care, but sometimes that is what's best for yourself. I would know.

"Sometimes, he gets mad that i hang out with Hayes but he's my ex so I understand" she says shrugging her shoulders.

"You and Hayes have also been friends for years, and you and Tegan aren't together either... right?" Nat asks, giving her a concerned look.

Mac shook her head immediately "oh no we aren't dating, i liked him a little bit before but eh I'm not ready" she tells us, I let out the breath I was holding. It is a relief that she doesn't like him. "But he definitely likes you" Stassie finally chimes in. She's is really sweet to Mac and even they hang out sometimes.

"Yeah he does, its kind of annoying but he's one of my only friend at school and I like hanging out with him. When he's not being weird" she explains, "- I don't want you guys to hate him, he's actually really cool besides the fact that he can be weird sometimes" she says, with her big puppy eyes.

"We don't hate him" I said, which wasn't a lie I just don't like the bad feeling he gives me. "he's just really, weird but he's your friend so we respect that. I'm your sister not your mom, but if I think things are crossing the line, he won't be allowed here or around you. You got it?" I say, making sure she understands that there is boundaries that need to be set.

She nods her head but doesn't say anything else. The topic of Tegan ends and it doesn't come up again for the remainder of the time we spent cooking dinner.

"Everything smells really good" Jack says to me, stepping outside onto the pool deck. With all the hectic works and loud noises inside the house, I needed a quick breather before continuing my night. I know it's going to be a long one.

"Thank you" I smile, puckering my lips for a kiss. Jacks leans down and kisses me, making me smile. "I love you" I say smiling up at him in the cheesiest way.

"I love you back"

•••

Nobody kill me for my hiatus, I apologize so much. I try to write but I get distracted or I just run out of ideas. And there's a lot going on in my house and I'm just extremely depressed with terrible anxiety and i just have to say sorry.

Updating more is my goal you guys deserve a finished book and a good plot I feel so bad. I hope this chapter isn't shitty or annoy you.

Thanksgiving dinner will be ... DRAMATIC ASF.

Stay tuned. I love U <3