Where ive been

I feel like I haven't written or talked to you guys in forever. Sorry for my short hiatus recently, and for the fact that it's out of the blue. Right now a lot of things have been going on that aren't the most positive and uplifting things, and I just need/ed space for myself and to help. Recently nothing has been getting better and it's only spiraling out of control and getting worse, and honestly it sucks. I'm trying really hard to write so you guys have something but it'll take me a while to actually finish it.

I feel like shit for leaving you guys on a cliffhanger and not being able to attend to it completely and right away, but right now isn't the best time. When I feel much better I will try and figure out a way to update. I hope all of you guys understand and won't be mad.

My story has blown up more a lot recently which made me happier when I logged on to check everything out. Don't give up or leave because I have so much things planned for this book, and it's going to be wild...hopefully lol I'm really lame. But yah there's that.

But it's late and I'm tired, the update will be here by May 5th I promise please let me have time my loves. I hope everyone is okay and is doing good, I love you goodnight