Chapter Twenty-Five.

Next day :

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ear at seven in the morning. I groaned rolling over to Sam, "its time to get up" I said, tiredly. He groaned as well "five more minutes" he says. "We can't, our flight" I tell him, sitting up trying to wake up more. I watch Sam roll out of bed, and stand up "I need to shower, I'll be done in fifteen" he stretched, yawning.

Once Sam was in the shower I got out of the bed and started to undress myself. As I slipped a pair of tights on there was a knock at the door. I sighed "who is it?" I shouted, seeing I was in just pants. "Its Nat" she shouted. Nat was my best friend since almost birth so it didn't matter if she saw me naked.

"Come in" I shouted back, I turn my back until I hear the door close. "Hey" I say, pulling a bralette over my boobs. She frowned "do you really have to leave?" She asked. I sighed "yes Nat. Its what's best. Plus you and the boys will be down in a few days" I point out.

She nods "I know. Its just going to be weird. And we're going on a lake bounce house. I would want to experience that with you, not Taylor" she said, rolling her eyes. Between her and I, she didn't like Taylor with Nash but she knew he was happy so she didn't want to upset him. I giggle "I know. But we can do that another time. You and I. But Sam and I need to leave today" I frown, while slipping into Sam's shirt.

The bathroom door opened and Sam walked out in a towel. "Oh shit, I didn't know you'd be here Nat" he said, gripping his towel. She giggled putting her hands up "its cool. I'll let your girl go" she said, winking at me before leaving. "She's so weird" I mumble, laughing a little.

While Sam was getting dressed. I packed up the last of our things making sure we were ready, and didn't leave anything behind. "You ready to say our goodbyes?" I asked, zipping up our suite cases.

He nodded "I just ordered the Über, we have fifteen minutes to say goodbye" he said, kissing me. I smile and nod grabbing my bag, while he grabs his own heading downstairs to see everyone but Jack. I expected this.

I gave each and everyone a hug. It felt weird saying goodbye, when we'd see each other again in a few weeks. But I knew it was the right thing to do, because they are my friends. I heard Sam's phone go off, him and I make eyes contact. He looks towards the door indicating the Über was here.

"Alright guys. Its time" I sigh, but give them all a reassuring smile. "We love you, and will see you all soon" I say, before following Sam out to the Über. I climbed in the car while Sam loaded our things as he offered.

"Time to go" Sam smiled kissing me, as we headed towards the airport. I leaned my head on his shoulder sighing "feel better?" I ask, looking up at him. "Yeah I do. Just you and I for a few days" he wiggled his eyebrows. I giggled and nodded.
Sam and I agreed to book a hotel room instead of staying at home. It seemed better for us. We'd get a break from everything at the end of the night. He lifted his eyebrows at my response "really?" He mouthed, shocked at what I said. I giggled nodding. He smirked looking away.

•••

I looked around the outside airport seeing Omaha for the first time in a few months. I sighed in relief smiling "it feels so nice to be home home" I say, as Sam clasped our hands together. "Yeah, I haven't been home in years" he said, looking down at me.

"I know. We should see your mom first before mine" I say, shaking my head in a scolding way. He chuckles "yes ma'am" he winks, as we get into the Über.

•••

Jack's POV

I walk out my room, seeing Blair and Sam's room door opened and it looked spotless clean. I furrow my eyebrows and become confused as I walk in, pushing the door more open. Everything's gone. Did they leave? I'm sure they couldn't have left, we still have a few more days here.

I turn around to see Nat standing there with her arms crossed of her chest. "They left Jack" she says, bluntly as she stares at me with cold eyes. "W-what why?" I ask, face scrunching in confusion.

She shakes her head and laughs coldly. "Because of you idiot, your little fight with Samuel caused them to flee. Congrats douche" She snaps, smacking me upside the head.

I whine as the slap makes my head pound "he hit me first. I didn't start it" I snap back, glaring at her. I love Nat, she's been a friend since highschool but she's gotten more mean than I remember. And she was pretty snarky back then.

She shook her head "no you started it when you thought it was okay to kiss her. She has a boyfriend you idiot and last time I checked you've had a girlfriend for a year" she snapped lowly, not wanting to draw attention.

I groaned rubbing my eyes tiredly "it was in the moment Nat. I can't explain how I feel about Blair, it's complicated" I say, letting out a deep sigh. "You don't say" she retorts, her voice soaked in sarcasm.

"You know what I don't need your shit. I think the black eye that is forming because of Sam, and the cut on my cheek is enough" I snap, pushing past her to walk down stairs.

After making a cup of coffee, I slumped into my seat feeling a wave of sadness wave over me. I sip my coffee staring at the wall that hung a single photo of Nash, Will, and Hayes. I stared at it as if I was studying everything in it, but I wasn't even focused on the blue eyes brothers. Only the girl with the green eyes, on a plane right now with one of my best friends as her boyfriend.

-

This is just Inching closer to the moment you all have been waiting for, soon my loves soon.

So now you all know the deal with how Jack kind of feels towards Blair, but that's not half of it.

I'm definitely excited to write this book, it's my favorite to work on. You guys are literally the best readers, it makes me happy and I adore you all!!!

When do you guys get out of school?

-June 9