Chapter Thirty

Literally can't believe it's already chapter thirty, wtf?

---

Our plane had touched down in California less an hour ago, and we were still at the airport. I was exhausted and my feet hurt badly. "I just wanna go home" I whined, jumping like a two year old.

"Don't we all, we've been up since five am too" Nat mumbles to me, crossing his arms over his chest. We couldn't get out of our gate because the boys fans crowded the airport, making it unsafe to leave. So now we had to call Chad, Nash's dad to come around back and pick us up.

Nash's phone rings, he sighs in relief "it's my dad" he chimes, quickly answering it. He talks for a little bit on the phone, hanging up and informing the body guards it was time to make our way to the back.

"You guys are gonna have to make a quick walk, no stops" Jerry, our bodyguard tells us. "My feet hurt so bad" I whimper, frowning. "Here, get on my back" Jack stops, letting the two of us fall behind.

I look at him warily "what if someone sees? I don't wanna cause anything" I say, shaking my head. "It's just till we get in the car, we're friends, not like we're having sex" he says, chuckling a little. I giggle at his comment and hop onto his back as he rushes to catch up with everyone else.

"You're heavier than you look" he grunts, slowing down as we catch up with everyone. I could hear the screaming girls from afar. It was an unpleasant ringing to the ears.

Even though we went around back in secret they still managed to find way to all of us. The camera and flashes were blinding and the screaming were deafening to the ears. I was shoved off of Jack back and into the car, out of breath.

"What the actual fuck?" I snap, as we all piled into the car. "That was insane, have any of them ever heard of personal space?" I huf, pushing hair out of my face. "Your telling me, they ripped my shirt" Nash frowned. "I was almost trampled on Jacks back" i whimper, getting tugged at is not fun.

"Okay I think we call agree that was fucking crazy and exhausting" Jack breaths out, noticeably out of breath.

"Uh oh" Matthew mutters, looking up from his phone screen getting everyone's attention. We all turned and looked at him, as he lifts up his phone to show us a photo of Jack and I. It was taken while I was on his back running to the car, and posted in less then ten minutes. Damn these fan girls work fast.

"What the fuck?" I mutter, groaning in horror of the photo. "This is crazy, it's a piggy back ride not a hook up? People can't be friends now a days?" Jack says rolling his eyes, clearly frustrated.

"Madison's going to bite my head off for this" he whines like a child. That's what it's like to have a immature girlfriend, you can't be friends with people. This is what it's like to be famous, you can't have privacy because it's all over the web in less time than it took to take the photo. It's exhausting.

"Just expla-" Matthew starts, but Jack cuts him off with a death look. "She won't understand, she doesn't like Blair. She'll still think something happened" he tells us.

"Does she even trust you?" I snap, getting fed up with this stupid conversation about that ungrateful bitch.

"Yes she trusts me, why would you ask that?" Jack sneers at me, rolling his eyes. "Clearly not if this stupid piggy back ride will be a big deal. Don't snap at me for pointing out shit" I snap back, glaring at him.

"Well there won't be a problem when we get home because it's obvious you two don't like one another, Madison has nothing to worry about" Nash smiles at us, more in a sarcastic way.

"We are friends, but I don't see why she has to question me about my relationship" he rolls his eyes. "It was just a question, you don't have to get nasty about it" I mutter, slouching back. "Keep the questions to yourself, you can't even handle the relationship you had" he barks, making the car fall dead quiet.

I felt tears perk in my eyes, as I sat in disbelief and shock looking towards Jack. His face softens when he realized what he had said to me. "I-I didn't mean it like that" He stumbles, trying to fix himself. But nothing would fix that remark, and it hurt like a bitch.

I pulled my hand back and slapped Jack across the face, and he didn't even expect it. "Nash's right, Madison has nothing to worry about because I fucking hate you" I snapped, turning away and putting my headphones in.

---

The drive home was long, but I was just happy when we pulled up to the house. The tension was high as we all grabbed out things out the car. Chad was taking Nat and Mathew back to their place, but he dropped us off first. I went up to them to say bye. I know I wouldn't be seeing them for a couple days.

"Are you good? You can stay the night at our place for the night?" Nat says, frowning a little. I shake my head "I'm tired, and need to do some online school the next couple of days. I'll be fine, locked up in my room" I tell them, giving them a fake smile.

Nat and Matthew nod. "If you ever need us, just call or show up" He tells me. "And, that was a douchey thing for Jack to say, he doesn't deserve you or the friendship you have offered him multiple times" Nat says, shaking her head.

"Yeah I know, I'm fed up with everything. Im going to start looking for a apartment or something, and talk to my about helping me out" I suggest, shrugging. "Maybe we can get one together, who knows. but feel better girl" Nat hugs me.

I was the last one to get into the house, and everyone was standing around talking. I waved to Nate, and JJ as I walked past everyone else going up to my room. I haven't really talked to anyone in California since North Carolina, but it felt nice to be getting back into my own bed and into my routine with everyone.

Later that night, there was a faint knock on the door. I glanced at the clock seeing it was one am; I was still up watching reruns of Glee. Who in the house would be up at this time? Oh wait EVERYONE. I sighed, pulling my tired body out of bed to open my bedroom door.

Swinging the door open it revealing Jack standing there. His hands were shoved in his pockets, hair was messy, and he had tired eyes. "What? It's one am. Shouldn't you be sleeping?" I question him annoyance vivid in my voice. "I can't sleep. I'm sorry, I should go" he sighed, rubbing his face intensely.

"You should, I don't understand you. I never have. And it's tiring at this point" I tell him, shaking my head. I went to close my door but he stopped it with his hand. I glared at him "what Jack?" I whisper yell.

"I want to say sorry okay, I know I've said it a million times. And I'll say it a million more. I'm sorry I screw up, but I care about you okay. I do. I'm sorry I hurt you so much" He whispers to me. I stood there in silence not knowing what to a say. "Jack go to sleep, it's late" I mutter, not wanting to deal with this so late in the night.

I had to work in the morning and didn't have time to be awake. Or deal with any of this bullshit Jack hands me on a silver platter.

"I'm sorry" he says, as I close the door in his face.

--

Y'all probably hate me. Thinking this bitch keeps pushing off Jair. But they will come soon. Ugh I promise I'm working on it. They're difficult people.

ANYWAYS, my updating is shitty and I need to get my shit together. so I have a double update because it's deserved and you guys are the best and so patient for my inconsistent ass.