Chapter one.

Two years later

Blairs p.o.v

I stood in the living room of my child hood house, saying good bye to my family. As today was the day Nat and I leave to head out to Los Angeles.

I'm going to be living with Nash; who is still nothing but my best friend. While Nat on the other had is going to be living with her boyfriend; the Matthew Espinosa.

I know I know; we all saw that coming?

"Awe honey I'm going to miss you" my mom squeals, hugging me tightly.

I chuckled giving her a squeeze back; "I'm going to miss you so much more" I told her.

She started getting teary eyed, when I let go of her. I sighed, shaking my head. "Mom stop crying, I'm going to be back to visit I'm not dying" I laughed, giving her another hug.

I moved on to Greg, my moms new husband and my new step dad. Who was actually an amazing guy; and I'm glad my moms finally happy.

I gave him a hug. "Thank you so much for everything these two years" I told him.

"No problem, I'm sure California will be an amazing get away" he chuckled.

He knows all about my crazy Jack roller coaster. Who I haven't seen or heard of anything from since the day he left for tour.

Sad? I know I cried for months but you move on eventually and it gets better. I had my family, And my three best friends to help me. Although two were thousands of miles away, Nash and Matthew managed to help.

"An you two ill miss you both so much" I said to the twins.

Who were now sophomores in high school. They were both so grown, and it made me happy yet sad.

"I'll miss you too" Mac said, hugging and kissing my cheek.

"I'll miss her more" Bentley said, elbowing Mac. Giving me a hug as well.

I chuckled at the twins who fight on a regular basis but they weren't that bad.

The front door opened and Nat walked in, smiling.

"The queen has arrived" she yelled, laughing.

"But I was already here?" I joked, giving a confused look.

She glared at me, and nudged my side with her elbow. I blew her a kiss, making her giggle.

"Can we go now, I want to see my boyfriend" Nat pouts, sighing.

I gave my family one last good bye, as Nat hugged them goodbye as well. They considered her family, so of course they'd miss her too.

We got into the uber that had been waiting for a few minutes, waving good bye and driving off to the Omaha air-port.

-

Getting off the plane was complicated the line was so long, and slow and we couldn't find our bags for fifteen minutes.

annoying? Yes

Nat and I finally make it out of the gates, and look around the crowded air-port for Nash, and Matthew.

We stop and peer around, I spotted Nash's head from a few feet away. I tap Nat's arm aggressively, being excited and all.

"What's the fuck is your problem?" She snapped, rubbing her arm.

"There they are" I smile, pointing into the distance.

"MY BABY" Nat yelled, running away and after Matthew.

I giggled to myself and began running towards them too. I hit Nash's chest, and wrapped my arms around him.

I missed him so much.

"I missed you so much Nash" I said to him.

He snakes his arms around me hugging me tighter. I finally get to see my best friend after months.

Nash and I had let go told each other, and I hugged Matthew saying I missed him as well.

"We should get going, Bryant is waiting out by the car" Nash announced, picking up my luggage.

When we got into the car Nat, Matthew and I sat in the back.

"Hello queen Blair" Bryant greeted, with a smile.

I laugh loudly as he's called me that for awhile since him and Nash met and I met him over face time.

"What about me?" Nat pouted.

Bryant shrugged.

"Hi Nat" he said, playing around.

Her jaw dropped, and she had her arms crossed over her chest.

"I'm joking, hello queen Nat" Bryant said, making Nat smile.

"Such a dork" I laugh, shaking my head.

She glared at me, and the boys got into the car from putting Nat and I's stuff into the trunk.

While we were in the car, Nash's phone rang and he quickly picked it up. I couldn't hear or see who it had been.

I looked at Matthew to see if he knew, he just shrugged and looked away. Nat and I just sat there waiting for him to get off the phone.

I heard the unknown voice say goodbye loudly and Nash hung up the phone.

"Blair you and I are going to a beach party, you can meet a few people" he told me.

"Whose going to be there?" I asked.

He didn't reply.

"are you two going?" I asked Matthew.

He nodded "most likely later" he told me.

I nodded, before looking back out the window. I laid my head on Nat's shoulder till we arrived at Nash's apartment.

I have Nat, Matthew, and Bryant a hug goodbye helping Nash grab my luggage and followed him into the quiet large house.

I know he had room mates, but I never hear or knew out them till recently. And I still don't know they are; I really didn't care I'm sure they're good people.

"You ready?" Nash asked, coming into my new room.

"Yeah" I smiled, grabbing my phone and bag.

We got into the car and drove down to the beach where to Bon fire was.

I was excited to be going to a 'party' on my first night.

This is going to be great.

Welcome back 💜

This story is going to be great; oh my god I'm so excited.

I hope enjoyed my short chapter.

I promise it's better chapter 2 😂

Vote & comment