Chapter Twenty.

Few days later :

The trip has been going on for a few days now, and I can say everything is going smoothly so far. Well nothing horrible or bad has happened since what happened with me the first night. I am currently lying in bed, suffering from a major back ache. Jet skiing is fun, but not good for the back.

Sammy walks into the room falling down on the bed next to me. "Your so lazy today" he groaned, poking my side. A slight whimper left my mouth as my body was sore and in pain. "Stop it, I'm in pain since yesterday" I groan, hitting his hand away. He frowns at me "you wanna take a bubble bath?" He suggests, smiling. I turn my head looking at him "are you being serious, or joking?" I asked, squinting her green eyed at him.

He chuckled "I'm serious. Your in pain baby. I want you to feel better" he grinned. "You can lay back in a bubble bath with me, and I'll rub your shoulders and wash your hair" he smiled at me, kissing my hand. I groaned "I told you I was in pain and we aren't doing that here" I said, slightly annoyed with my boyfriends sexual frustrations.

He rolled his eyes at me "Blair I am being serious. I promise, no rated R action. Yet. But I just want you to relax with me" he said, in a genuine voice. "Fine. We can take a bubble bath together" I sigh, smiling a little.

Sammy ran the bath taking lush products with him as well while I stayed back getting ready for a bath. I closed the door pulling my what seemed like uncomfortable tee shirt and underwear off, brushing out my long blonde hair. I grabbed a few white towels we packed before walking into the bathroom seeing its already filled and bubbly and pink. The steam made me feel relaxed already.

Sammy leaned in the tub watching me slowly get in, leaning my back against his chest. I sighed slowly feeling myself relax. He kissed the side of my head, running his hands along my back where most of the pain had taken over my body. "Thank you" I mumbled, closing my eyes peacefully. He stifled a laugh at me "anything for you baby. I don't like you in pain. Plus, nothing's better than taking a bath with my girl" my cheeks burned with every word he said, making me smile more and more.

He began washing my hair, and soon after washing my body and massaging it slowly which oddly worked all the pain and muscle tenderness out and I feel a hundred times better. Getting out and drying off I got dressed in yoga shorts and a loose long sleeve shirt feeling more comfortable than ever.

I rolled over kissing Sammy, for what seemed like the twentieth time tonight. "What's with all the kisses tonight? What happened" he glared, jokingly at me. My jaw dropped making me roll off of him "no kisses for you then" I mumble, joking with him. He groaned wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me towards him and rolling me over kissing my lips again. "I was kidding, don't be mad" he mumbled resting his forehead against mine.

"Can we sleep now?" I ask, pouting a little. He chuckled "yes we can sleep now" he smiled, turning off the light and cuddling against me.

•••

"I need to go to the mall real quick, do you want to come?" I say, flopping next to Sam on our bed. He glances up from his phone groaning "I'm so tired, can you go with someone else? I'm sorry baby" he says, frowning. I give him a faint smile, sitting up on the bed "yeah sure, I'll see you later" I say, giving him a quick kiss before leaving the room to find someone.

Asking almost every single person in the house if they wanted go tag along with me, they all said no. And now all I had to ask was Jack, and I really didn't want to. For the simple fact is I didn't want to bother him. I went up to his door, just as I was about to knock his door opened up.

"Woah, didn't expect you here" he joked, chuckling. I smile sheepishly "sorry, its just I have no one else to go with to the mall. And I was wondering if you wanted to. I can go alone if anything" I tell him, trying not to be awkward but that was not going so well.

He smiled a little "no no of course I'll go. You shouldn't be alone anyways. Anyways, I need go grab a few things" he says finally, cracking a smile. "Oh okay, good. Let me just tell Sammy I'm going with you" I say, pointing to my room.

He furrowed his thick brows "why isn't Sam going? Just curious" he asked. I shrugged "he said, he didn't feel well so" I said, trailing off. I walked away from Jack walking back into the room to see Sam laying down on his phone still. "I'm going to mall with Jack, I'll see you later" I say, watching him look up from his phone raising a brow at me in curiosity.

I roll my eyes playfully. "Calm down. We're friends okay? Its what you guys wanted" I smile, kissing him slowly. Sam chuckled nodding, "if you say so cutie. Now go don't keep G waiting" he joked, tapping the bottom of my bum. I giggled crawling off the bed and leaving the room once again meeting Jack in the front of the house.

Both of us climbing into the uber I had ordered for us. I asked the lady driver to take us to the local mall, considering we were quite aways from the city per say. The lady driving peered at me through the mirror, making me uncomfortable. I could barley see her eyes or face covered up by wearing sunglasses. I scoot a bit closer to Jack, our legs completely touching now.

He looks down at me furrowing his eyes at me again. He leans down whispering in my ear "are you okay?" He asked. I shook my head staring ahead not wanting to seem suspicious to the lady. "What's wrong?" He whispered again. "I'll tell you later. Just be quiet" I mutter, turning my head to look out the window and ignore the situation.

•••

"Your tense. What happened?" Jack questions, as him and I wonder around the mall trying to find the stores we needed.

"That driver, she just made me uncomfortable. Like she was watching me" I mutter. I just wanted all of this to stop. I wanted the past to go away, Madison to go away, just the pain, and all the trouble in my life.

He went to say something but I cut him off. "-I don't want to talk about it anymore. I hate this conversation already" I shake my head, wondering into pacsun.

Jack followed behind watching me rummage through the racks. He placed his large hand on my shoulder, making me turn around to face him. He opened his arms for me, and I hugged him for real. His arms squeezed my body comfortably and in a comforting way making me feel okay.

But I couldn't help but cry, cry, and cry into his chest. Soaking a spot on his hoodie. "This is embarrassing" I look up, realizing him and I were still actually in Pacsun. A few workers glanced at us but returned to minding their own businesses.

"I just want to go home now" I mumble, signing. I set the clothes back on the rack turning back to jack "do you want to come back another day?" I ask, looking up at him with puppy eyes.

He smiled at me widely.

"I never needed anything, just an excuse to hang out with you"

•••

Wtf is happening dude. I don't know and neither do you :) I think this was a cute Jair moment, I hope at least. I hope you guys have a good week, happy Monday. Yes happy. I hope my update at least made your day.

Question of the update :

What is your favorite fan fiction of Jack G?

Answer :

Bad expectations 10/10, hunted/found 10/10