BONUS CHAPTER

Kevin's POV

"Man I'm sweating buckets here." Jeremy mutter fidgeting with his hands. "Do you think everything’s gonna be alright?" He asked nervously beside me.

"Bro don't worry too much, today will be the best day of your life. Just relax okay and enjoy the moment." I assure the very nervous groom beside me.

We are in front of the altar waiting for the entourage to start and Jeremy was a ball of nerves since we arrived at the church.

"Why isn't it starting yet? maybe somethings wrong, I think I'll go check them up." He was about to walk back to the front of the church when the wedding march starts and the entourage begins to walk.

He breath a sigh of relief claiming his spot on the altar and waited patiently for her bride to come to his view. I was watching the entourage descend in line, cute little flower girls throwing petals on the red carpet on their way and assume their spot to the side, the secondary sponsors and principal sponsors walk in and next before the bride was my beautiful girlfriend as the made of honor.

Ashley looks glowing in her lavender and silver empress cut gown that complimented her round belly. My heart squeeze in a sweet way watching her walk in the aisle and I can't help but imagine our own wedding day. "Someday." I can't help but whisper to my self.

I know I should have propose to her when we reconcile but I don't want her to feel that I just did it out of the knowledge that I impregnate her, that doesn't suit me right. I will wait for the right moment and make it very special for her but for the mean time we will enjoy every moment being together and be content in what we have at the moment.

I was snap back to my thoughts when Jeremy elbow my side, I look at him and follow his line of vision. His eyes was fix on Jen walking down the aisle her hair flowing down in wave at her back reaching her waist. She was walking elegantly and beaming pleasantly her face seams like glowing with overflowing happiness. The gown she was wearing emphasized her round belly. Even with her very pregnant state any clothing she wear looks good on her.

The couple looks at each other like there is no one else in the room but just the two of them. Love, happiness, excitement and nervousness can be sense around them.

The ceremony was solemn and very personal the couple want it that way. It was a beautiful wedding all in all. At the reception I prepared my self for my speech I have been preparing the past two days. Don't get me wrong but I want my speech to be very memorable for the newly weds specially for Jeremy.

We were seated on our designated seats, the couple at the center of the hall a huge flat screen tv showing pictures of Jen and Jeremy on the front of the banquet hall.

I stand on my seat and go to the screen operator to asked him a little favor. Ashley looked at me puzzled and I mouthed "just a sec" on her before proceeding to the back.

"Where have you been?" Ashley asked me when I get back.

"Just take some call from my secretary." I lied not wanting her to know that something was up.

"Okay, but don't leave your seat the program is about to start." She said and just like on cue the host speaks on the microphone.

The program progress and now it's my tern to speak on the microphone, Ashley gives my arm an affectionate tap smiling sweetly at me before I stand on my seat and walk confidently on the podium. I clear my throat before speaking.

"Good evening everyone!" I look at the crowd who is expectantly looking back at me eagerly listening to me.

"As all of you know I am the boyfriend of the groom's sister and the best man but many of you didn't know that I am in fact the best friend of the bride, Jen." I transfer my gaze to the newly weds and wink at them. Jen chuckled at me, while Jeremy signal for me to go on.

"We have known each other since senior high, she is a wonderful friend and incredible woman, she has been a great help to me on the lowest point of my life so that makes me swore to protect this special woman and ensure her happiness and because I love her like a sister when I first found out that Jeremy and her are dating I felt protective of her." I pause for a moment and transfer my gaze on Jeremy.

"Forgive my words people, but Man you are one lucky bastard!" I said it seriously to Jeremy and everybody inside the room chuckles.

"You have captured the heart of not just a gorgeous but extremely kind hearted woman and I hope she doesn't change her mind about that." An eruption of laughter was heard on the crowd again.

"Kidding aside people, I am very happy that two of the good people I know ended up together. May this wedding be the start of the never ending happiness in your journey in life together." I look at them and give both of them a sincere smile.

"Oh! And before I forgot I have something for you Jen. I hope this proved how Jeremy loves you so much." I point my index finger on the screen and the video played.

A very drunk Jeremy was in a flush sofa with a party hat in his head and drunks littered on the table in front of him. I look at Jeremy and saw a shock look on his face. I smirk at him and return my eyes on the screen.

Now the girl we hired to do some sexy dancing on his bachelor's party was standing in between his legs and a faint music could be heard in the background. The woman puts her hands on his shoulders and starts grinding in front of him but Jeremy removed her hands on his body. He looks up to her and held his hand signaling her to stop while shaking his head no. The dancer tried again but this time Jeremy spoke.

"Miss I don't want to dance with you. I already have a fiancé and where getting married. I don't want her to get angry with me because I love her very much and the baby she was carrying. Please find another guy to dance with you because I am very happy with my wife to be." He spoke drunkenly before he pass out on the couch.

The video ends there and everyone was speechless but you can see that they are touch by the video.

"Oh, that was so sweet of you to say that!" Jen broke the silence and hug Jeremy. Everybody claps and chant for them to kiss. They give each other a chase kiss before Jeremy speak talking to me.

"You got me there man, I cannot remember that time at the party I'm too drink to remember." He said embarrassingly.

"That's a pay back for tricking me to see Ashley. We're truce." I said winking at him.