CHAPTER 25

Ashley's POV

Kevin gave me a complete surprise at dinner I never expected him to do such thing and asked permission to my parents. My mother was so glad that finally I'll have a suitor but my father had a different story. He had known Kevin way back when he was a rebellious young man so he bombarded him with questions after questions to make sure he has pure intentions for me not just here to play me like he did with other girls. At the end of our visit he bid us goodbye and whisper something to Kevin that made his face as bright as the sun. I'm assuming he had the approval he was asking.

We were now driving to my house I was sitting silently looking outside the window when I felt him reach out and hold my hand intertwining our fingers. I look at him to see him smiling at me before retuning his attention on the road. He's thumb caressing the back of my hand.

He park outside my house and exit the car opening my door offering his hand to help me out of the car. I can get use to this treatment his giving me he was always a gentle man.

"Thanks, would you like to go inside have some coffee." I offered I don't want him to go yet.

"Sure." Was his short reply and we walk together to my door his hand resting at the small of my back. When I opened the door I offered him to sit on the couch and make himself comfortable while I make us a cup. I return to the living room to find him browsing channels on the tv. I settle the coffee cups on the table and sit beside him.

"Here." I place his cup on his side and take mine sipping slowly. The atmosphere in the room was getting awkward by the moment. I focus my attention on the tv to see some romcon movie playing on the screen.

"Ashley about earlier, I didn't intend to...I mean um... oh God I don't know how to start." He stops his rumblings take a deep breath before placing down his coffee, I did the same. He takes my hand holding it firmly squeezing it a little. Our eyes meet and he release the breath he was holding before talking.

"I know I already told you I don't have feelings for you but I was wrong it was just me preventing my self not to hurt you. I don't trust my self enough to venture with this emotions that I'm experiencing with you. To be honest this was the first time this happens to me and I am glad it was with you." He shifts on his seat to get closer to me. He cup my cheek with both of his hands without breaking our eye contact. I cannot utter a word I just want to listen to anything he wanted to say before speaking.

"Ashley you are a very special girl, one in a million and I will be the luckiest guy on earth if you'll give me a chance to prove that my intentions for you are pure and that what I was feeling for you will last to forever. I love you, will you be my girl?" He asks almost pleading and I choke on a sob that was intending to burst on my throat. My tears started to fall and I cannot control it I didn't expect to be this emotional at this very moment. I hug him tightly and he return it with equal passion.

"I love you too Kevin. Oh my God... I'm so silly for crying." I said wiping away the tears in my eyes. He help me wipe the tears that continue to fall and look tenderly at me. He place his fingers on my chin and guide my face closer to him. I close my eyes and wait for the feeling of his lips against mine.

His lips captures mine in a slow tender kiss, all the emotion welling up on me consume me and I gave my all retuning his kisses. I place my hands on his nape and run my hand on his long light brown hair. I heard the moan that escaped his lips and felt his tongue slide at my bottom lip I welcome him and taste his sweet mouth. My breathing became erratic as I feel his hands stroke my back. We pull away when our lungs demand for air. He place his forehead on mine.

"I cannot deny the fact that I enjoy my first kiss very much." I told him with a teasing smile on my face.

"I was glad I exceeded your expectations." He mutter his lips capturing mine again for another mind blowing kiss. I smile though his lips. My heart wants to burst with joy. The man I was only kissing in my dreams was now here beside me, us enjoying this beautiful sensation together.

"I love you." He said between kisses.

"I love you too Mr Knight."

*****

It's board exams week I file a leave because the test will last for three days Mr Sanchez granted it to me and wish me good luck. I am determine to pass all my exams, good thing I have the important people in my life supporting me and inspiring me to aim for the best.

Jeremy and Billy called to wish me luck. Mamma and Papa drop by the house the day before the exam to see me and give their moral support.

I was getting ready to leave the house when a knock sounded at the door. I feel nervous and all this nerves was eating me.

"Wait a second." I yelled, I was putting on my heels and when I'm done opened the door without bothering to peek who was outside.

"Good morning beautiful." My mood instantly change when I heard that familiar deep voice.

"Hi their handsome." I smiled opening the door wider to let him in.

"What brings you here this early?"

"I just want to wish you luck and check if everything's all right and give you my lucky kiss." He said pulling me closer to him by the waist.

His lips met mine and he gave me that sweet tender kiss that makes me crave for more. We full apart after a good minute and he put a stray strand of hair behind my ear.

"Good luck babe, I love you." He peck my lips again.

"Thank you babe this means a lot. I want to spend more time with you but I need to hurry or I'm going to be late." I told him releasing myself from his hold.

"It's all right do your thing I'll just wait for you to finish and we can go together." He said and I hurriedly took my things before exiting my house.

I arrived on time and occupy the seat assigned to me. Took a deep breath to clear my mind and focus all my attention on the exam. I hope and pray to God all will be well!