Chapter 13

We sat there on the bench in the garden for long in silence, holding eachothers hands, Ming had rested his head on my shoulders and it felt like a perfect fit there, I was not sure if he was comforting me or me him, but for that instance all was okay.

"Pa was very happy when i told them that i have a person whom i sincerely love, he has been always worried that i might never truly find someone who loves me genuinely, but when i told him about us i could see that joy turning into sorrow on his face. It was the first time ever i have been speechless in front of him" Ming paused i could sense that he is trying to get hold of himself before he continued so i waited without saying anything "Ma just kept looking at me with tears rolling down her eyes, but she never said a word, it was Pa who asked me if i was serious or this is just another fling of mine? It was then i realized that I was indeed very serious and very much in love with you that I could not imagine a future without you"

I laid my head on top of his and asked "when did this happen? It seems like they have had time to accept it" He lifted his head, looked me in the eyes and said with a smile "it was on the day you said you liked me. You remember – Not love but like!!!" he winked and planted a quick kiss on my nose, i pulled back but to look at his face thinking is he serious, he continued "i updated my status on Facebook without thinking first and then realized my parent are on my friends list" he made a frowning face, I couldn't hide my surprise "really that was more than a month back!!"

"Well, you know it when you know it, Kitkat – you are the one for me, i could feel it" he said "and then the rest is history, you know how they are now. I can still see the pain and confusion in my pa's eye when i look at him. Mom is easing down to the concept and she seems to like you" he said turning his face away from mine his suffering evident in the tone , even when i cannot look at him.

"At least, they didn't lock you up in a room and don't emphasize a real man must only like girls" I stopped, shocked at my own statement; i could never think about what happened let alone talk about it casually. "What?" asked Ming as he turned around with such force that we were now facing each other. "Kit, tell me what happened – i have always worried, and nothing you say might compare to the horrors that i have been imagining"

I didn't want to stop now that i had started, so i told him the whole story .... everything without leaving a word, he held me tight while i was trembling and kissed away my tears which i hadn't realized that had rolled down. He never asked any questions in-between.

I was finally done and there was a long pause he broke the silence my saying "Thanks for trusting me enough to tell this" and then kissed me with such force that i couldn't breathe, but i felt safe in his arms, we forgot that we are at his parents' house sitting in the front garden where anyone and everyone can see us.

I pulled him in further and our kiss deepened. He started planting butterfly kisses on my eyes, face and neck as he unbuttoned my shirt. I didn't realize i was doing the same to him until i could feel his hand going down to my zipper... then I froze. All i could hear was my grandpa voice "i will show you how much it hurts to love a boy".

Ming slowly pulled back "sorry, i went overboard" with a concerned look, i took a deep breath in "It's my fault – i need sometime. You are the only person to know about this after Pha and Beam and i only told them few weeks back." I sighed "you give me courage Ming, but give me sometime too".

I don't know how he did it but we were back to sitting position only this time i was on his lap where he was cradling me and my face now resting against his chest. I could hear his heartbeat slowly settling down.

He smiled, bent down and gave a quick peck on my lips and when i didn't reply "So, you thought you loved Beam or you really loved him? What did Beam say or how did he react when you told him this? Does he like you, should i remind him once that you are mine?" i burst out laughing "Is that what you are thinking about Darling?" I shook my head  as i planted a soft kiss on his cheeks, that's so very Ming...... "After all that i have told you, you fixate on Beam???!!!!!" and gave him a kiss again on his lips this time "Don't worry; I am now and forever always yours".