Chapter 5

It was surprising how is that a guy who is too popular has very little friends, it was only Wayo and Forth who claimed to be best friend and good friend of Ming. Pha was there because of Wayo, and Beam and I are there because of Pha. That's what i am claiming even if otherwise. We are helping Ming's mother travel back and move Ming to Wayo's room. Beam and Forth volunteered to drive Ming's mom to the airport leaving the heavy lifting to us.

Kit, why don't you help Ming, his leg wound is still healing said Pha lifting up his suitcase and pulling wayo along with him. It is not like the kid can't walk but sure enough he was a bit wobbly (i pray that it was intentional and no serious injury).

I give a hand to Ming, but he ignore it and put his good arm around my shoulder – that touch sent a thousand mini electric pulses within me and he leaned in on me a bit saying 'Please kit, my legs hurt'. We were only half way there but Pha and Wayo are on their way back 'here is the room key kit, Wayo has an test in his next class and i am going to drop him off. Call me if you need anything' and the rushed out before i could say no. Morons!!.

'Ha, what nice friends we have – come on kit let's go up. My leg is killing me' said Ming, 'i do want some alone time with you'. 'well, i don't – i am going to help you to your room and that's it. Dont expect anything else....wipe that lost puppy look of your face – its not going to work'. 'Oh Kit, you got me ' said Ming with an easy smile but we continued walking to Wayo's room.

This is nice, i said as it was the first time i am in Wayo's room – oh yeah, you should look at the mini shrine he has for Pha next to his bed. Come on said Ming and pulled me into Wayo's bedroom. Oh my god! I gasped seeing exactly what Ming explained – i didn't know Wayo was this cute, i said with a smile. 'Oh.... cute is it, if i had something similar for you then you would say I am stalking you. But for Wayo – it's cute?' pouted Ming.

"What, no... How did you come to that" i blurted out "it is just that i can see how much Wayo loves Pha, nothing else" i kept rambling on and on, Ming kept staring at me and was silent for a whole minute. I stopped and looked at him, he had the same serious look on his face "i would call you a hypocrite ....it's cute and good for Pha, but not for you is it? Why do you do that Kit? You know I love you and you do too" i started to that is not the case, but he just continued "please stop, don't deny. I don't understand what the problem is. From what i see you are broadminded as i don't see you pushing Pha away, you love me but still won't acknowledge my love"

He looked so hurt, that i extended my hand without realizing but he pushed it away "I just don't understand – do you think I am not sincere. What is it Kit? Please tell me ".

I couldn't stand it anymore – i went close to him and wrapped my hands around him and felt so small next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and held me, where i felt safe and complete. He slowly bent down lifting up my face with his fingers. I looked up and he moved in further close, his lips were just a little bit away from mine – he paused as if waiting for my permission. I closed my eyes and the gap. It was our first real kiss – a kiss that started slowly and i felt his tongue on my lip still waiting for permission I parted my lips a bit and then his passion engulfed me without a second to breathe, i could feel him pulling me in closer as if to become one and then i gave in.

After what seemed like an eternity we broke ourkiss, and the look on Ming's face was a mixture of love, joy, satisfaction andvictory. I could feel myself blushing. He still had his arms around me not was readyto let me go. 'I love you – Kit, will you please go out with me?'. This hit melike a brick on my face – i pulled back immediately. Look on his face was pureagony and i saw myself in his eyes and the same goes for me too. I turnedaround and walked out