Ruin The Friendship - pt.2

I knew when I asked that she wouldn't turn down my offer. Y/N never did and on some level, I was so grateful for that. Because God did I want her too but today I felt a little... dirty. Our skin pressed together. Her moans in my ear. Feeling the way her heart beat quickly in her chest. Nails digging into my skin. That pure look of absolute bliss that came over her. It was special. It was beautiful. It was ours. In those moments it was just us. It was my name falling from her lips. My fingers she begged for. It was like she was mine. Only... she wasn't. Her boyfriend was downstairs taking a nap, unaware that his girlfriend was cheating on him with her best friend.

It had been a little over an hour and the heat in the room was ridiculous. It was sweaty and messy but oh so sweet. I stared up at her from my position below her waist. Y/N looked to me with a tired smile.

"You doin okay?" I asked.

She nodded silently. I thought about stopping but the playful glimmer in her eyes, illuminated by the moonlight, made me think twice about it. I may as well finish what I started, right? I'd got her so close before removing my fingers it wouldn't even take long.

"Fuck." Was all that fell from her lips as my head moved between her legs. One hand dancing over the soft skin of her stomach stopped on the way to its destination by Y/N's hand. The woman interlocked our fingers, squeezing every so often as I worked on her. As she started wriggling on the bed, I knew she was close and so I picked up speed. Hearing my name as she reached that all important high, had my insides melting. It was corse and so fucking attractive. Pressing a path of wet kisses against her skin as I crawled up her body, I came to a stop as I pecked her lips. I straddled her waist. Staring down at the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I couldn't help but smile at her. We remained in silence for a moment just basking in the afterglow. The moment was perfect.

"You're amazing." Y/N stated softly. And she ruined it.

"You're just saying that because I made you cum."

With a soft chuckle, the girl nodded a little. "Maybe but I really mean it, Demi. You really are something else and I'm happy you're in my life."

"I knew I was good but damn, Y/N" I teased. It was a defense mechanism more than anything else. I wasn't about to get caught up in her words again. We can fuck like lovers. She can spout all this cute ass bullshit. But at the end of the day, she's dating someone else. I'm always gonna be the best friends. I brushed my hands up and down slowly against her chest, breaking our eye contact. Her taste lingered on my lips.

"It's always gonna be this way isn't it?" I asked quietly. Angrily even.

"What do you mean?"

I sighed, loudly this time. My fingers pressing into the girl's skin but not enough to hurt her.

"I'm always gonna be your little secret. I'm always gonna be the best friend that you string along for a quick fuck. You say all this stuff like I'm amazing. That you've thought about us together but that's not true. You think about moments like this. These messed up, bittersweet moments where I hold you close and shower you with praise because I'm scared that if I don't,  you won't keep wanting me. And all I want is to be wanted by you, Y/N. For you to wake up one day and look at me the way you do your dumbass boyfriend. That you're gonna leave him for me but you're never going to." I kind of expected her to interrupt me but she just listened respectfully. "I'm so fucking stupid for thinking that you want anything more than a plaything."

"Demi... you're so much more than a plaything, you're-"

"Am I though?" I interrupted sharply. I'm someone you keep around for when you're bored. Your little fix of a gay experience. You're my best friend Y/N, we've been friends since we were little but I don't know if I can keep doing this. I don't just have a crush on you, I'm in love with you. I love you, Y/N and it's so fucking painful. I want more and I need you to want more too or this... this can't work anymore."

"...You promised to always be my friend." She sounded hurt but it didn't compare to the way I felt saying these words. Or the pain of being in love with someone who just plays with your feelings. or how much it hurt basically telling my best friend to fuck off.

"Y/N, I stand by that. I'm always gonna be your friend I just... I'd need time apart."

"What is it you want from me, Demi? No bullshit, just tell me straight up what you want exactly."

Had I not already done that? How could she still not understand? "I want you to go downstairs and tell your boyfriend that we've been fucking behind his back for a while now. I want you to break up with him. I want you to... I want you to say you love me back... please."

Her hand came into contact with my cheek and I instantly leaned into her touch. Thumb running softly over my cheek, alerting me to my tears that fell. I hadn't realised I'd started crying but it radiated with the anger and sadness I felt due to finally having this talk.

"Demi... I love you."

I felt my heart stop for a moment but then she continued talking. She always did talk too much.

"But I'm not... I don't wanna be with you that way. I want you in my life but I have a boyfriend."

I slipped down off her, tears brimming my eyes. Teeth gritted in anger. "Then why the fuck do you keep... why do we keep ending up in bed together? Why do you always call me crying about him? Why do you always come to me to comfort you? Where is your so-called boyfriend at 2 am when you're wrapped in my arms? Pulling me closer. You're such a fucking asshole, Y/N. You can't... you can't just play with people like this."

"That was never my intention, Demi."

"What the fuck did you think was gonna happen?" I practically shouted at her. " You slept with someone who you knew had a massive crush on you. As you said, I wasn't subtle but you still jumped into bed with me every single chance you got."

"You jumped into bed with me too."

"Yeah because I fucking love you, Y/N. I would have done anything for you." I got off the bed. Grabbing my clothes and proceeded to get dressed. She didn't move from her spot. There was an awkward and tense silence.

"...Are you leaving?" She eventually asked and I glanced towards her. I knew she didn't want me to leave by the look on her face. Even in the darkness, I could tell how much this was killing her. A small part of me wanted to just go up and cuddle her until she fell asleep. Keep her in my arms all night. But If I gave in now the cycle was just going to repeat. And it wasn't fair to me.

"Of course I fucking am." Now fully dressed, I picked up my stuff and stormed out the room, slamming the door behind me. Passing the mess left from the party as I headed towards the door. A few stray people still remained in the house. I returned to where we were sat before. The boyfriend was still there fast asleep. I stared at him for a moment, getting angrier with him. He had everything I wanted and half the time he didn't even appreciate her. But at the same time, I felt bad for him. This wasn't his fault. Y/N was the one messing with my head, not him. My anger outweighed the pity. Grabbing a small pillow off the empty couch, I threw it at him. He jolted awake, completely confused. I flashed him a smile before turning on my heel to head for the door. But just before I left, I gave him one last look.

"I just fucked your girlfriend so you may wanna go see her. She's upstairs in bed."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your girls back again with an update after way too long, I know, I suck. I hope you all enjoy it and don't forget to comment and vote, thank you, friends!!