Say Something

"I'm so glad to be home." I called, stretching my arms out as I walked through the front door. Y/N strolling in behind me.

"Thank you for dinner, Dem. It was lovely. We need to go there more often."

"We definitely do, that pasta was divine." I fell down onto couch cushion, glancing towards her with a warm. "Are you excited for tomorrow?"

"So excited. I really need this time away, I just wish you were coming with me." She shrugged a little.

"Yeah, I wish so too. Whose gonna provide me with all this witty banter huh?" Y/N took up the empty space next to me, head falling to my shoulder.

"Max, of course. He's gonna be your temporary girlfriend. I've taught him everything I know."

"It's so weird how close you are with my bodyguard. Plus, correct me if I'm wrong but he's a guy." I frowned.

"It's not weird, you're just jealous. And it doesn't matter if he's a guy. He's gonna be your temporary girlfriend."

"I'm not, it's just really fucking weird."

"It is not. And can't you just skip out on the concerts or meet and greets or... whatever it is you're doing and come with me?" Y/N whined, her bottom lip stuck out in a pout.

"Nope. I could never leave my fans hanging like that."

"Never?"

"No, never." I confirmed making Y/N chuckle.

"Not even this once? For me?"

I shook my head a little and she sighed. "Fine. Then all your attention has to be on me tonight. No twitter. Not Instagram. No fans. No phone at all. Just us cuddling up and watching a movie, okay? And if you're good, I may just treat you in bed later"

"What kind of treat?" I asked, a smirk on clear display but she just shrugged.

"Guess you'll have to be good to find out. Now, phone please."

Holding out her hand I placed my phone in her palm before shoving her off me. "I'll go make popcorn. You put on a movie."

Raising to my feet, I wondered off into the kitchen. Collecting a box of microwave popcorn out of one of the cupboards.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" Y/N shouted.

"I don't mind put on whatever."

"Wow! You're so helpful, really. Thank you so much."

I chucked as I opened up the box to pull out one of the sachets.

"Seriously though, what should I put on? Horror? Comedy? Drama? Oh look Fifty Shades-"

"Don't put on that shit!" I interrupted loudly.

"It's not shit. It's a quality movie and it might put us in the mood."

"It's complete shit. It's basically porn, not that there is anything wrong with porn. If you wanna watch porn go for it but put on something good." I placed the sachet in the microwave and set the timer. The device springing to life to heat up the kernels.

"It's not porn. It's a quality movie and if you look past all the sex and focus on the story, it's actually rather interesting."

"You literally just said it might put us in the mood hence, it's about sex."

"It's not but whatever- can you hurry up please? Some of us have to be up early to go to the airport." Y/N groaned.

"I can't make it cook faster." I rolled my eyes despite knowing she clearly wasn't able to see me. I grabbed a glass bowl, from the cupboard below placing it on the counter.