Rehearsals

"Let's do it again." Demi called jumping up from her seat. A sigh slipped through my lips. This has had been going on for hours. I get that she's nevrvous but still.

"Demi you've been at this for hours-"

"I'm sorry but you're not supposed to be here anyway so you can leave any time you want Y/N."

I pursed my lips quickly, taken aback by her tone. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. My head began to bang due to the music.

"That's it for today-"

"Yes!" I jumped up.

"God chill babe." My boyfriend, Jake called as he walked over to me. His arm snaking around my shoulder as he pulled me closer.

"No we've literally been here since six am and you've just done the same routine like a hundred times."

"I remember when you used to get excited to come to rehearsals and see Demi." Jake smiled.

"Yeah how times of changed." I used to be a huge Demi fan. First time we met I was so excited I nearly passed out. But now I came to dance rehearsals I don't know, it wasn't less exciting. I still got butterflies but she just wasn't what I imagined. She can be meaner than I expected. A gently kiss to my forehead broke me from my thoughts. "Do you wanna go?"

"Yes!" I groaned as he released me from his grip. I intertwined our hands and lead the way out the studio.

"Bye Demi." I shouted back.

"Wait!" Rolling my eyes, I turned back. "Jake be on time tomorrow, we can't have our head dancer being late. Again."

"Sorry dem, this little lady kept distracting me." Demi's brown eyes shot to me.

"Will you be joining us again tomorrow?"

I shook my head.

"Aww you will be missed." She stated, a tight smile spreading across her lips.

"Y/N come on, we only have an hour till I agreed to meet Craig."

"What but we haven't hung out in forever." My brows furrowed.

"Huh? We hung out all day."

"No I watched you rehearse all day." I corrected firmly, before walking out the studio. We went home after that. Jake and I shared an apartment close to the studio. He was back out in an hour. Leaving me alone once again. I'm getting used to being on my own. Laying back on the sofa I sighed. I was getting tired of this. Not just this though. Even when we were together it always felt like he was somewhere else. I doubt he'd be back anytime soon and so I went to bed early. Tired of everything.

My eyes fluttered open to loneliness. He wasn't here. Again. Picking up my phone, I called him but there was no answer. We had plans later today but clearly he had forgotten. Getting ready I decided to go to the studio. As I walked into the studio I was met only by a girl. Her short black hair tired up. A sigh escaped my lips, I was just about to leave when I heard her speak.

"Y/N?" I stopped in my tracks and looked to her. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to find Jake." She stared blankly at me as if she had no clue what I was talking about.

"Well Jake wasn't here this morning and I let everyone go anyway sorry, have you tried calling him?"

"Yep, I'm not an idiot." I nodded, my gaze dropping.

"What's up?" Demi asked as she walked over to me.

"Nothing it's fine, thanks anyway."

"I can tell somethings up but okay, I'll see you later I guess." She walked past me and I followed slowly behind. I called him a few more times but still nothing. I found myself walking until I was at the local Starbucks. Ordered a white chocolate mocha.