Birthday Surprise

The apartment is quiet, as you make your way back to the bedroom as quietly as possible. You push the door open ever so gently. There she lays, perfect and motionless. You tiptoe over to sit on the bed, resting your back against the headboard. Leaning over you kiss her gently on the forehead. She shifts so you freeze before noticing your effort was wasted.

"Good morning" she yawns, her eyelids fluttering open to reveal her beautiful brown eyes.

"Good morning princess." Smiling, you peck her lips.

"So what would you like for breakfast my love?" You ask, grabbing the iPhone of the bedside table.

"Oooo! I get breakfast in bed...uhm surprise me."

"Alright." You nod smiling as you send a quick text to Demi's surprise.

"So I have something big planned for later but how does spending the morning in bed sound?"

Demi smiles "Sounds perfect, you're gonna stay with me right?"

"If that's what you want, baby girl." Again you peck her lips, but her hands stop you from retreating. Instead she pulls you closer to her, deepening the kiss. Before long you break apart.

"Demi sweetie, I uh gotta go make breakfast"

"Actually I think I know what I want for breakfast now." She replies smirking.

"Oh and what's that?" You raise an eyebrow.

"You!" She pounces onto your lap, taking you by surprise. Her lips crash against yours and her hands gently graze your jawline. Getting caught up in the moment, your hands move to her hips and pull her closer. Her hips grind against yours as she trails kisses down to your neck earning her a soft moan. She pulls her shirt over her head revealing her bare chest and you inhale sharply.

"Baby, I-I don't think-" the words were interrupted by her lips once again. She moves more forcefully against you as her hands play under your shirt.

*knock knock* "Surprise!" A voice calls

The door creaks open and Demi freezes. You giggle against here lips before she starts to pull away. You lean to the side to get a better view of who was at the door. Maddie stands there looking horrified, a breakfast tray in her hands.

"Y/N please tell me that my little sister isn't standing in the door way right now."

"Surprise." You respond with an awkward smile. Quickly you stretch to grab a blanket and wrap it around her.

"I did say we should stop." You burst out laughing as embarrassment washes over her. She climbs off your lap and onto the side of the bed. She grabs her shirt off the floor and puts it back on before turning to face Maddie and forcing a smile.

"Happy birthday." Maddie says awkwardly as she walks in, her eyes locked on the floor. Placing the tray on the end of the bed she rushes back out the room.

"Thanks" Demi calls back before turning to face you once more. She looks kind of angry.

"Why didn't you tell me she was here?" she playfully hits your arm.

"I wanted to surprise you, I had your family fly in for your birthday." Her expression didn't change, she just stares back.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted it to be a surprise that's why I got Maddie to bring the food up. It's not my fault you can't control yourself." You pout with a slight giggle. She starts laughing and leans over to kiss your lips gently.

"I love you." She whispers. A smile spreads across your lips.

"I love you too baby and happy birthday."