"Where would get such an idea--"

"She was blushing earlier when she said she hadn't seen him since morning." Caught in your own web.

"What's got you idiots squealing now?"

"I think Jiyeong had herself some fun last--"

"Hoseok sunbae!" you shouted. "Ugh," you forehead hit the table with a thunk. "Are you trying to do me in from embarrassment here?" All they could do was chuckle as they were passed their drinks. Meanwhile, you had taken out your phone to text your boyfriend.

You stared at 'What the heck? Busy doing what?' You quirked a brow. His reply with a question slapped across your forehead. 'Is he really going off to try and kill Mingyu?'

"Hey."

When you looked up, you saw your childhood friend walking around the table to come and sit beside you. "Hey," you greeted. "What took you so long?"

"Just wasn't in a rush to get down here," he shrugged. When he glanced down at your phone, he was quick to ask, "texting Taehyung?"

"Yeah," you nodded, before turning back to the weird text. "Usually, Taehyung was one to tell you what he was doing or where he was off to. But this? This was just weird.

Your eyes automatically squinted at the conversation before you. "What the fuck...?" you mumbled to yourself. 'Think about what?' Which was your next reply to him, but after you sent that, all texts from his end stopped coming in. Well, at least he didn't seem like he was after Mingyu. But what was with this distant vibe you were getting?